Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate their arguments because at the end of the day all their complaining is just comparing it to real life and it's not, it is TV! Good TV, that i can get totally lost in; but the writers have written this plot after realising the success of Todd as an actor! ...and as for the stuff with Tam i think it was okay for him then because he had pushed it down and it started to come back and haunt him when the article came out. it's something that probably effects people in later puberty anyway (not that i know a lot about it)

sorry, i know it's kind of pointless to argue because people are entitled to their opinions but i just never thought i'd see the day... if they took Aden out they'd lose nearly all of their viewers! (a slight exaggeration but you know what i mean!)

I just can't see how anyone could hate him!!

I don't think spamming is going to help the situation, particularly since there are only two anti-Aden posts so far. It's not a war, it's just a difference of opinion, but if it was a war, spamming the two Aden threads (three if you remember the Gaden thread) would be like using a bomb to kill a flea... and once the other fleas hear about the overkill, they'll gather in a swarm and start biting. My advice, let it be and don't provoke unnecessary tension. Live and let live.

I don't think spamming is going to help the situation, particularly since there are only two anti-Aden posts so far. It's not a war, it's just a difference of opinion, but if it was a war, spamming the two Aden threads (three if you remember the Gaden thread) would be like using a bomb to kill a flea... and once the other fleas hear about the overkill, they'll gather in a swarm and start biting. My advice, let it be and don't provoke unnecessary tension. Live and let live.

Couldn't have said it better myself, Jem.

This is not a competition, and we're already monitoring all the appreciation and depreciation threads for Aden and Belle here because some people still can't seem to get it in to their heads that quality is better than quantity when it comes to posts.

If someone doesn't like Aden or Belle or that pairing or any other character for that matter, they have the same right to that opinion as you have to a different opinion, as long as they're staying within the board rules; and the only thing that might come out of this for the people who make this a competition by spamming is that they might have their posts deleted, and they might be given a warning or other consequences for spamming. Respect other people's right to have a different opinion than you. Period.

Archived