Back to the Bay.net Downtime

Guest Chris J

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked the old "purple" one... I can't tell if this is blue, black, green, grey, purple... *cries* ... It's like one of those horrible pencils that were always lurking around my kindergarten... You'd think they were black, but they weren't, they were green. And then your pretty picture would be ruined - RUINED!!

*Flashbacks to stupid traumatic childhood* :(

If I'm being picky - and this is only the default, so I think I'm allowed to... :unsure:... the font is smaller and thinner than I'd like. I think it's giving me a headache... *cries again.*

About noticing the forum colour more than updates on the main site... um... I don't usually go to the main site unless someone tells me to. I'm just here to bum around the forum, which I have a direct link to in my favourites. And when it all completely changes, then yeah, that's way more noticeable to me than anything that's happening on the REAL site...

I like this one. Way better than the purple one, BttB is supposed to be blue according to my head.

I think this layout is the second best I have seen here, only beaten by the light blue one right after christmas, with the very colorful header. I loved that one!!

Archived