Back to the Bay.net Downtime

Guest Chris J

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Rosey just hug post counts?? :blink:

And that right there is why I thought they were taken away :P

No it's not. No it's not. They were taken away because... um... alien abduction... *thinks back to that "Sightings" show*... Russian military experiments of mass-hysteria... YES! That was it! The Russian military were releasing hallucinagens into the board's water supply to make people think that post counts were the be all and end all of existence - which they AREN'T, they're just NICE to HAVE... so... Thank God that's over, eh? And we can all just get on with our lives, which will contain quietly admired post counts, and no more aliens will have to come and abduct them ever again...

*Slides a big rock in front of Alli's corner. THROWS ONE AT ROSEY!!!!*

I covered that up pretty well :)

*wanders out again and passes cookies to Shan for helping me out*

post counts were the be all and end all of existence - which they AREN'T

Exactly!!! :lol::P

I actually have nothing specifically against them, if people would just take them as they are, and not as seriously as they do. But we can't force people not to take them too seriously, as we've seen before. Hence why I thought it was good when they were removed. If they were just sort of there, it wouldn't bother me .... but I doubt everyone will see it that way. They can't seem to be there without causing problems of some sort, which is why they were gone :wink:

Now now, children, stop throwing rocks :P Somebody's going to get hurt!!

*hides behind that big rock again just in case*

As much as I disliked the decision to get rid of post counts at first I don't really know why. I have never been fanatical about them.

I can't help thinking that perhaps the board would be a better place without them. *gags Jem and Rosey before they can utter a word* People will never just quietly admire them, and they do create havoc!

I also prefer the custom skin! It's all too blue for me this one!

Archived