Back to the Bay.net Downtime

Guest Chris J

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw. Bugger it.

I wake up and its all back to normal.

Ewwwwww

You know, effort and time went into the original layout (I think it's purple too :P) and I'm sorry if this sounds mean - I'm not in the best of moods - but all you can do is complain, and make it seem as if the original layout was disgusting. Think about it for a minute.

I personally really liked the purply theme - it's been my favourite so far, but to be honest, whatever the colour/style of the forum is, I'm sure it'll be great.

Yea, and I'm sorry, as I said I'm not in a great mood right now, but you didn't have to say "ewwww" and stuff... you could have just said that you weren't a fan of the layout. But it doesn't matter, I apologise if I sounded unfairly harsh....

but all you can do is complain, and make it seem as if the original layout was disgusting.

We are allowed to have opinions...right? :unsure:

I'm with Jade (we're obviously on the same wavelength, we both see blues as purples :P). Granted, I'm biased as I made the purple skin in the first place, but I did find the comment a bit harsh. You're totally allowed to have your opinion, but constructive critisism is generally better than simply 'Ewwwwww'. :)

ETA:

Okay let me change it. :P

I wasnt a big fan of the old one as I think we had it for rather a long time. Now I like this one, as I feel it suits the board now, but thats IMO

xx

That's better. :P

I'm not even going to start wondering why some people think it was purple and others blue (so what colour's this one? :P )

But I just thought I'd mention that I also really like this new one :D

I'd call this one bluey-grey, which is what everyone called the old one. So everyone will probably call this purple. :P

Some of the tones and colours on this new skin do have a slight purple tint to them though.

Archived