Least Favourite Female Character

Guest Anaya

Least Favourite Female Character  

236 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Everyone has favourite characters that they really enjoy watching on Home and Away. There have been numerous polls on favourites and most loved characters.

There have not been as many on least favourite characters... so anyway i am sure there are many characters that really annoy, anger, irritate or you simply do not like. Who is that one character from the female cast that you dislike the most.

Let us know your opinions by choosing one from the poll and also giving a reason/s and commenting on why you despise that particular character so much.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Collen easily. God i hate that cow!!

Her voice and her bad attitude makes me want to kill her every time i see her! She has to know everything about everyone in SB and of course she's the biggest gossiper in the world. I wish the writers would kill her in a evil way :P

Other than that i hate all the Sutherland girls, Amanda, Morag, Kit, Hayley, Josie and im shure there's more. Im just glad all the other brats are off the show, cant wait to see Colleen leave the show too.

Please be really careful in this thread that you do not break the rule regarding negative discussion of a character's looks.

Hating the way a character acts, is played etc is one thing but references to their appearance is personal and against forum rules. Please edit any negative references from your posts.

Thanks.

Archived