2001 Episodes on Five Life

Guest tonywilson

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder who is going to buy the Caravan Park? My bets are on Sally.

I hope so, I'd hate to see anyone else living there.

As long as they don't propel a whole new family full of whiney girls into center stage I'll be happy.

At least you've got a couple of weeks to keep on hoping, after that, I have a feeling you may not be impressed :P.

As long as they don't propel a whole new family full of whiney girls into center stage I'll be happy.

I wouldn't mind a new family, but I would prefer the family to consist of only two girls and a little cousin. :D

Oh God, me too, that'd be awful.

I heard a rumour that Ailsa is going to die in a mudslide.

LMAO! To quote message boards from back then: "It's true! It's been confirmed! She dies while bushwalking with Alf and they have filmed her funeral it has been confirmed by the actress!"

Yeah I heard that too :o

Look at this clipping i found!

Ailsa is leaving home and away!!!

Ailsa Stewart who has been on the show from the very start is leaving the show in a very dramatic way. Ailsa will die after being crushed by a landslide while out bushwalking. The scenes were very hard for the cast to film, especially for Judy Nunn who is still tender after an operation to remove a tumerous growth from her abdomen

Kinda wish she did, it would have been much more dramatic :rolleyes:

... Am ordering a recorder on Wednesday. Should have it in time for Monday next week, tuesday at the latest.

You'll have to post in here when they put other episodes on, because I don't get a TV listing for five life.

And isn't Monday 28th of May a bank holiday?

Jess, you should get a guide that's built into your Freeview box. My Freeview HD recorder has one.

Oh, yes, question: Is it possible to connect a HD recorder to the computer so that you can transfer episodes that can be burnt onto DVDs? I stupidly bought a HD Freeview recorder a while back, and not a DVD one. :(

Archived