2001 Episodes on Five Life

Guest tonywilson

Here, here! I'm so fed up! I was just really starting to get into it, as that was when I stopped watching it for a while! Nick and Jade just get together and NOTHING.... I'm just glad the main ones is starting to get interesting again.

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here, here! I'm so fed up! I was just really starting to get into it, as that was when I stopped watching it for a while! Nick and Jade just get together and NOTHING.... I'm just glad the main ones is starting to get interesting again.

But for how long for? As soon as Sally's last episodes are shown it'll probabaly go back to it's boring old ways again. Oh and Sally's last ep is a bit of a non starter apparently.

What a stupid name-'Fiver' , makes me think of a £5 note, what was wrong with five life or 5 xtra or at worst 5+1?

Can u watch early years online if so can someone tell me where please? thanks in advance.

Anyone watching the footie Sunday?

Trust me, it gets absolutly awful after Sallys exit, its going downhill SO fast I can't even keep up! I sat through 2006 and 2007, but I'm seriously gonna take a break for a little bit if it keeps going on like this. <_<

Five, or Fiver (ridiculous name!) whatever it is is in my bad books ATM, I hate how they started to seem proud of H&A, then Neighbours comes and its the new favourite, cancel the early years. Now both of them are completely abandoned! -_-

Trust me, it gets absolutly awful after Sallys exit, its going downhill SO fast I can't even keep up! I sat through 2006 and 2007, but I'm seriously gonna take a break for a little bit if it keeps going on like this. <_<

Five, or Fiver (ridiculous name!) whatever it is is in my bad books ATM, I hate how they started to seem proud of H&A, then Neighbours comes and its the new favourite, cancel the early years. Now both of them are completely abandoned! -_-

I've been thinking the same, i told my daughter i would probably stop watching after Sally's gone, but she will carry on watching cos of Jack :lol: It's been diabolical at times :(

Well after almost 4 mouths off air i think it is safe to say they won't be returning. On there website under frequently asked questions it says:

"Home & Away: The Early Years

There are no plans for repeats of earlier episodes at this time."

Plus with the channel rebrand and new name "Fiver" i can't see them returning anytime soon.

Forgive Me...but they should'nt have started showing them in the first place! :angry:

Seeing as how they reached the point where I originally started taping, I can't agree, because there's no way I think I would have otherwise seen those 200 or so episodes.

nevermind Five US, they should make a new channel called Five OZ, and then they would have plenty of room to show old h&a eps :)

i wish it was still on :'( very unlikely they will have the early years back on now they have Neighbours :(

• 1 month later...

Archived