2001 Episodes on Five Life

Guest tonywilson

my reply back about early years resuming:

Dear Correspondent

Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding Home And Away.

We were sorry to read that you are unhappy that the Early Years repeats on Five Life have not returned after the festive season break. We are hoping to resume transmitting them but no broadcast dates or transmission times are available at the moment.

We recommend keeping an eye on the television listings magazines or contacting us again later this year when we may have more details.

You can also get 14 day advance scheduling information for all of Five’s channels on our website at:

www.five.tv/tvguide

If there is anything further we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your interest in Five and Happy New Year.

Yours sincerely

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose thats something, they obviously haven't axed it, otherwise we would have been told.

Besides Channel Seven doesn't even know when the new Aus episodes will be returning! They still haven't set a date, despite them usually returning this or next week!!!

Monday 28th

10:00

To Be Announced (Entertainment)

More information will be available closer to broadcast.

Possible... But judging from all the emails you guys have been getting, its doubtful.. Thats just two weeks ahead, I think they would of said in the emails.. But still, they dont know what to put on in that time slot (or 7,8,9am) just two weeks ahead and they have a great show they could put on.

Archived