2001 Episodes on Five Life

Guest tonywilson

Monday 14th January

10:00 - Try My Life

Then The Wright Stuff.

But it wont show Tuesday 15th or the week after. I hope it comes back this month.

Bad news people I emailed 5 they say the specials were off as a late schedule change and the five life eps will not be back at present but will be sometime this year but there is no schedule date for that, they said 5 has a two week schedule and to keep looking :(

And for anybody that uses the five forum that is being restructured and will be back 'later in the year' :angry:

Cheers for letting us know. I'm gutted. When it comes back on, they better start from where they left it.

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting.

But that sucks.

I doubt any programme they put on in that time slot gets as many viewers..I was about 2 or so months away from catching up to where I originally started taping it.

Thanks for posting.

But that sucks.

I doubt any programme they put on in that time slot gets as many viewers..I was about 2 or so months away from catching up to where I originally started taping it.

You're welcome. It's a shame. I wish they wouldn't much things around like that :( I really enjoyed the sepcials and early years and have been watching H&A from the beginning.

I think it's stupid of five to mess viewers around like this. H&A is one of their most popular shows and obviously has a dedicated fanbase, many of whom will watch the early eps at least some of the time, so why risk upsetting loyal viewers? It's not like they need the timeslot for anything in particular, so there doesn't seem to be a point in delaying (or maybe cancelling altogether) the return. I hope they get their act together sooner rather than later.

This reminds me very much of what they did with Sons & Daughters in 1998. They started early in 2008 around February or March and then at Christmas, just like Home & Away - The Early Years, took it off. Again they said it would return but wouldn't give a date.

It did return eventually at a graveyard shift.

Five know that Australian soaps have a big following here in the UK, they always have, Prisoner, Sons & Daughters, Home & Away, even a re-run of The Young Doctors, The Sullivans or A Country Practice would attract viewers.

They should leve them where they are and stop messing around.

I don't watch the latest epiosdes on Five anymore, I am watching them on You Tube so I can be up to date with Australia. I would sooner have a straight six week break and Olympic Cliffhanger, than wait for five to take them off here and there.

I don't watch the latest episodes anymore as I've seen what I wanted to through downloading them from here or YouTube as they don't interested me ATM. It was only the early years I made sure I sat down to watch. I don't care what time the air them just as long as they bring them back soon, I miss watching Jade and Nick.

This reminds me very much of what they did with Sons & Daughters in 1998. They started early in 2008 around February or March and then at Christmas, just like Home & Away - The Early Years, took it off. Again they said it would return but wouldn't give a date.

It did return eventually at a graveyard shift.

Five know that Australian soaps have a big following here in the UK, they always have, Prisoner, Sons & Daughters, Home & Away, even a re-run of The Young Doctors, The Sullivans or A Country Practice would attract viewers.

They should leve them where they are and stop messing around.

I don't watch the latest epiosdes on Five anymore, I am watching them on You Tube so I can be up to date with Australia. I would sooner have a straight six week break and Olympic Cliffhanger, than wait for five to take them off here and there.

Here here!I really enjoyed A Country Practice and cried my eyes out at the final episode . Molly and that pig :lol: And the vet, I can't remember her name and the Wombat Fatso :lol: good name. Anyway she was Ringo's mum in Neighbours. young Doctors would be a bit dated now I think. I miss Shortland Street I know it's not Australian but still from down under it's massive over there. We should do a petiton for 5 to bring back the Early Years Now.

Oh channel 5 have does this again first with Sunset beach they cut us of when it was just getting interesting and now with Home and Away.

Well atleast they said it will back later in the year so i suppose that is something.

still wish they hadn't taken it off at all :angry:

kirsty n Kane haven't even gotten together yet and i was waiting for all these moments.

Archived