2001 Episodes on Five Life

Guest tonywilson

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'd better bring them back soon! Because theres a limited amount of time they can re- run the show, episodes out of the barrier of seven years aren't allowed I beleive...........soooo...................2008-7 = 2001! (hope that makes sense)

So now I'd take it we can't see any more episodes from the year 2000?

They'd better bring them back soon! Because theres a limited amount of time they can re- run the show, episodes out of the barrier of seven years aren't allowed I beleive...........soooo...................2008-7 = 2001! (hope that makes sense)

So now I'd take it we can't see any more episodes from the year 2000?

If that was the case they wouldn't be able to show sons and daughters or pcbh seeing as they are more than 7 years old. Where did you get this information?

I sent this email to Five the other day:

Dear Five

I was really enjoying Home and Away The early years on Five Life. I missed all these episodes when Home and Away moved from ITV 1 to Channel Five. I thought that you had taken them from the schedule for the Christmas period but they don't seem to be returning anytime soon. Please can you tell me if you plan to bring Home and Away The Early Years back or was it just a schedule filler. I hope you can find time in the Five Life schedule for them.

I then got this reply:

Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding Home And Away.

The Early Years repeats on Five Life are likely to return but no broadcast dates are scheduled at the moment. We recommend keeping an eye on the television listings magazines or contacting us again at a later date when we may have more details.

Hope this helps.

They don't sound too sure though do they.

Thats the same reply I had about a week ago and they said about the specials were taken off at Christmas 'due to a late change of schedule'.There forums are closed down and won't be back till later in the year it's being restructured apparenlty and will return with a 'new forum facility'

Not happy with them particularly the way they ran or rather did not run the forum it was only when loads of us complained about stuff that they deleted threads but it wasn't enough and got out of hand :(

Archived