Fair By Heart

Guest HeavenForbid

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 3

Jack went into his house. He went into his bedroom and closed over the bedroom. He reread the start of the poem. Jack smiled. He liked what Martha had come up with and took out a pen. He wrote down the rest of the poem. He read out the poem to himself;

“I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.”

Jack was so proud of the poem that he and Martha came up with. He rang her and she came over.

“You have it done! Already! It mustn’t be that good then” Martha said

“Excuse me! It took me over and hour to write the end. It took you 15 minutes to write your half!” Jack said

“Right, well let me see it then” Martha said

Jack handed the piece of paper to Martha

“You stopped at the line “I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme” Jack laughed

“I know where I f*cking stopped, Jack” snapped Martha

“Jesus! It is that time of the month again” Jack said

Martha gave him a dirty look. Jack smirked.

“That will have to do” Martha said annoyed

“Will have to do? What do you mean by that?” Jack snapped

“I mean that, because you are to lazy to see what else you can come up with” Martha yelled

“Jesus! It must actually be that time” Jack whispered to him

“F*ck sake Jack! I am not on me fecking period! I just hate you so much. Everything about you sickens me. It makes me want to puke!” Martha said disgusted

“You know what, Martha! Get out of my house!” Jack screamed “You have no right to come here and say that I could do better when you spend 15 minutes writing your half!”

Martha looked at Jack. She was so p*ssed at him. She turned around and walked out the door slamming the door behind her.

“Women!” Jack said rolling his eyes

Poem from 10 Things I Hate About You

Thankies to everyone who wished me good luck.

Chapter 3

“Dad, I’m going out in a while”

“Where?”

“Out on a date”

“A date with who?”

“Mattie”

“Nice one, treat her right”

“I definitely will”

“Good, I will she means a lot to me”

Jack walked to Mattie to pick her up and he saw Martha sat on the beach in her bikini joking around with Kim and she was enjoying it.

He got to Mattie and knocked on the door and Mattie opened. Jacks jaw opened wide with amazement at how good she looked in her dress that openly flowed by her sides and showed her body off.

“Let’s go then”

“I just want to say you look amazing”

“Thank you I appreciate it”

They walked to the restaurant called GPK and they asked the waiter for a patio table so they could watch the sunset as the day ended.

When they had finished their meal and was waiting for the bill to arrive, there was a faint sound of music coming through and Jack stood up and asked Mattie for a dance.

They danced for a long time and as they did Martha and Kim walked past and Martha spotted them and she had this feeling in her stomach

She didn’t think anything of it but when she thought about it she realised she liked him. She didn’t know how it was possible as she hated him but she did like him.

Archived