Fair By Heart

Guest HeavenForbid

:blink:

And what exactly was the meaning of the last line!!!!!

Of course they would work! Theyre meant to be! Silly people

More please

You people have gone mad. Jack kissed Mattie not Martha!!! Dumbo!!!

People read the chapter properly :P

I know he kissed Mattie!!! What are you getting at :unsure:

Clearly you should read the comments properly :P

Great chapters, although I dont like where this has headed :(

More please

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry its late been occupied, enjoy

Chapter 11

Roo was a bit confused by the hug, she didn’t know what the hug meant but she was glad that Martha had done it.

Martha wasn’t sure why she hugged her but she knew tomorrow was going to be worse than today, the look he had given her was one of total menace.

Jack was with Mattie and he was still wondering why Martha reacted like she did, it really confused him but he needed to know what made her react like that.

“What you thinking about?”

“Just what Martha did”

“what did she do”

“On the beach I kind of lost it with her and now I think I have made it worse”

“Jack!!!”

“I know, I shouldn’t have done it”

“no you shouldn’t have”

“I was just thinking why is she acting like that”

“maybe because she is finding hard splitting up with you and seeing you with me”

“Yes maybe”

“what?”

“I think I better go and see her”

“Yes, you better”

“I will ring you as soon as I can”

“all right then”

Jack visited Martha and Roo let him in before running an errand. “Look before you say anything Martha, Im sorry, I shouldn’t have lost it with you”

“Its my fault. I shouldn’t have taken it out on you”

“oh well its over now”

“No it isn’t, why did you lose it?”

“Jack its complicated”

“Help me understand then”

Martha kissed him so he would shut up and he kissed her back. When they separated. Jack apologized and ran out of the house.

Chapter 12

Jack went back to his house. He was confused. He liked Mattie and just realised he still liked Martha also. What was he going to do? And what was so complicated about Martha? He wanted to understand her, but why didn’t she let him in? Martha, on the other hand, wanted the kiss to happen. It made her smile. She was jealous of Mattie. She wanted Jack. She wanted to feel safe. She needed someone who would understand her. Jack was that person. Martha knew she could tell Jack anything and everything. But, with what was going on, it was very difficult. She was sitting in her room when Roo walked into her bedroom

“Dinner will be ready in 5” she said

“Thanks mum” Martha muttered

“Everything ok, sweetie?” Roo asked

“Yeah, why would you ask that?” Martha asked

“Well, you don’t seem yourself now and when you hugged me in the car, well it felt strange that is all” Roo replied

“I am alright, mum” Martha smiled

“Ok, love. If you need me you can always talk to me, you know that” Roo smiled

“Yes, mum. I know.” Martha said

Roo walked out of Martha’s bedroom. Martha lay on her bed thinking about Jack. How is it that two so different people can like each other? They came from two different worlds. Never liked each other in school. Roo called Martha and she went downstairs and ate her dinner

The next morning, Jack was looking for his schoolbag.

“Where the hell is it?” he asked himself

“Looking for this?”

Jack turned around and Mattie was standing in the doorway with his schoolbag. Jack smiled, walked over, took the bag and kissed Mattie. But, it didn’t feel right. He was confused over if he liked Mattie more or if he liked Martha more.

“You ok, Jack?” Mattie asked

“Yeah, tired. Was up late last night doing homework”

“With your schoolbag at my house?” Mattie smirked

“Ok, you caught me!” Jack joked “I was on the computer”

“You can’t keep secrets from me Jack Holden, I will always find them out” Mattie laughed and tickled Jack

Jack laughed nervously. He looked at his watch

“We better go or else we will be late” Jack said walked out of the house.

They walked down the street, neither of them saying anything. Jack had a lot on his mind since the kiss.

“So how is Martha?” Mattie asked

“I don’t know” Jack replied quickly

“Did you not go and see her yesterday?” Mattie asked

“Oh, yeah. Yeah, she is ok. But, there are a few things going on right now” Jack answered

“Like what? Anything that I can help with?” Mattie asked

“Well, that was the thing. She didn’t tell me” Jack said as he opened the school door.

They walked into the school. Jack and Mattie walked into the classroom. Ric was sitting down.

“Where is Martha today?” Jack asked

“She was here a minute ago, but Mr Lawler wanted to speak with her for a few minutes” Ric replied

“Probably about biology. She gets extra lessons from him once a week” Mattie said

“Ok, take out your books” Sally said walking into the classroom

Mattie took out a different book to Jack

“Is that the one we are working on today?” Jack asked

“Yeah, Monday – World History. Wednesday – Australian History and Friday – Essay’s, not remember?” Mattie laughed

“No, my mind is all over the place right now. Em, Ms!” Jack called putting up his hand

“Yes, Jack” Sally answered

“I have my world history book. Can I go and get my correct book from my locker, please?” Jack asked

“Yes, but be quick. Or else you will miss what is going to be on Friday’s test” Sally smiled

The class all moaned. Jack laughed. He stood up and walked down the hallway, reached his locker, took the book out and headed back to the classroom. On his way back, however he noticed Martha in a classroom with one of her teachers. It was Mr Lawler. Martha was sobbing. The door was slightly ajar. Jack walked over and looked in the classroom. Mr Lawler was touching Martha waist.

“Well, looks like more lessons are needed” Mr Lawler smiled

“Ok, sir” Martha wept

“Straighten up girl!” Mr Lawler shouted

“Sorry sir. I must get back to class” Martha said

“Right. Goodbye.” Mr Lawler replied

Jack ran and hid behind the lockers and continued to look on. Martha opened the door. She walked out but the teacher grabbed her arm

“No kiss?” he grinned

“No!” Martha said

“What?” Mr Lawler said and slapped Martha across the face

“If you ever do that to me again, I will go to the principal and report you for sexual assault!” Martha said

“You wouldn’t dare!” laughed Mr Lawler

“Wanna bet on it?” Martha challenged him

“I have more dirt on you that you will ever have on me, honey!” he smiled

“Just leave me alone! You are a dirty old man who gets pleasure from 16 year old girls.” Martha said and started to cry again

“This is not over Martha. I will have you again next week, the week after and forever now.” Mr Lawler answered

“Someone will catch you! I know that for sure.” Martha said and walked off.

Mr Lawler was stunned. He smiled and thought to himself “Nice ass”. He walked back into the classroom. Jack came out from behind the locker. Martha was being raped by a teacher. It all made sense now. Jack went back to class. When he arrived, Martha was already sitting in her seat. She was taking notes from the board like the rest of the class. Jack sat down and thought about what he had just witnessed. Should he say something to Martha? The real question was. . . Could he say something to her?

Archived