Lucas and Ric Appreciation Thread

Guest Perry

:lol: That was Class. And did you notice that they were sitting sorta close to eachother, but tried to casually move away from eachother? But I think that was just my sick mind...

Yes, back to Ric/Lucas. They've had their really close Chemistry Scenes. Do you guys remember bck to the Dean/Gay Storyline? And Luc's expression when he saw them together? It was obvious he was thinking 'Aww no why can't that be Me and Ric?'

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Lol,I agree,Ric will go with anyone.

I wasn't a R/L fan until the scene when Ric was thanking him for risking getting him out of jail and his hand went further up Luc's arm then it should have.Now i'm a fan.

I'm still holding on to my Ric/Drew hope though.The reason they argue is becourse they don't want to admit how they really feel.

I like the name Ricus to.Cute.

:lol: That was Class. And did you notice that they were sitting sorta close to eachother, but tried to casually move away from eachother? But I think that was just my sick mind...

I noticed them close, but I never paid attention them moving away. :P I think it's funny how a majority of the screencaps I have of them together on screen, they are either close together or one of them has their arm around the other. I also thought it was great the way they started their friendship. If only Nick stayed another year, I know they would have happened! Alright, I promise that's my last comment on Nick and Seb. :lol:

Ric and Lucas is probably the only boy chemistry I see/like at the moment. :) I was never a fan of Robbie/Kim, but that was probably because I wasn't overly keen on Robbie and I never liked Kim.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ric is like Noah. He will whore himself to anyone with a pulse. He even tried it on with Rocco!

Ric and Rocco for life (which is kinda hard since Rocco's dead but oh well) I'm glad Im not the only one who see that Ric is clearly gay or at least Bi. But he belongs with Rocco because I siad so. Though now that Rocco's gone, I guess Ric needs someone to keep him warm at night and Lucas is actually mad at Belle because he confused about his feelings for Ric...

Exactly... Pretty soon Ric and Lucas will come to there senses and realise they are made for eachother. I'm sure Rocco and Ric got up to alot when they shared a room but Lucas is the only guy for him.

Archived