Lucas and Ric Appreciation Thread

Guest Perry

it would give two characters an awesome storyline and mean that the writes could stop sending Lucas away because of lack of stuff to do. Plus the Dean gay thing sucked because we never saw his family reaction, how his friends took it etc, Lucas and Ric would offer those options and maybe Lucas would be able to curb Ric's anger problems, b'cos no offence to Maddie (Mattie?) she doesnt seem able to calm poor Ric down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I'm so Happy. Lucas is back YAY! And if you weren't so sure about Lucas and Ric before surely you are after that diner scene. Not only did they share the same stool, they were also looking into eachothers eyes and the smile they both had :wub: And then when Ric had to go back to work he touched his shoulder. I am so happy I;ve said that already but I don't care Ricas is back!

Yes please, Tainted Muse.

I can't get over how purrrrfect Rick and Lucas looked together sitting in that booth.

I can't remember noticing any two sitting together like that with a vacant bench on the other side.

Archived