Lucas and Ric Appreciation Thread

Guest Perry

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if they are having sex for the sake of having sex then it is. In a fic when sex is involved there should be a reason behind it for instance; Ric had sex with Rocco after being rejeted by Lucas but while having sex with Rocco, Ric secretly wished it was Lucas however Lucas was jealous as Ric had sex with Rocco and therefore makes it harder for Ric to get back together with Lucas as Rocco now is in love with Ric and Lucas is pissed at Ric who is with Rocco who wants to be with Lucas... Oh what a tattered web I weave.

that was much more complicated than I had, Im trying to do Ric with Lucas/Rocco at the same time and juggling them both because Ric loves them both (its true love not all this silly lust on T.V) then Lucas and Rocco find out and dump poor Ric who was trying not to hurt anyone and they get together (Lucas and Rocco).......

P.S sorry if I anger anyone posting this here instead of adverting fan fic thread to bring this back on topic.

How like is HAA to make a main character gay and keep him on the show and keep him gay? because Ric/Lucas would be a great couple to try it with, I mean Ric only did the nude calender thing because Lucas agreed to it... and as noted the Ric and Lucas scene at the end of Ric's jail term. Plus with the numbers of times they've swapped partners someones going to have to go gay or else its like watching a wash machine.

We all know they are gay it's just a matter of getting the writers to get the characters to admit their feelings out loud... About the fic sounds good though I think you spoiled it for me and won't be able to enjoy it (as much) when I read it. :(

Archived