Lucas and Ric Appreciation Thread

Guest Perry

Ah, a slash ship thread I haven't spammed yet! Goodie!

If it weren't for the fact that I think Lucas should be with Geoff this could be a pretty good one. They obviously are pretty close, but I don't really see the chemistry you can see between Geoff and Lucas, not to mention the chemistry between Robbie and Kim.

They would make a pretty good couple though, I wouldn't object it at all :P

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I think the time for Ricas has well and truly passed... It's a shame though. They could have been great :(

It's more likely to be Geoff/Lucas, as you said, and maybe Ric/Drew the way things are now.

Not that that kind of logic ever stopped me from loving Robbie and Kim :P. They're both gone, have partners and children, and live in different countries, and I'm STILL going on about the possibility of them being together. A love like their's doesn't just die, you know. It can lay dorment, yes, sometimes for years and years, hiding for so long that no one is really sure if it ever existed... and then it comes back, ten times as strong, an all-consuming force of nature that can't be denied. And then they'll find each, and love each other, and be together forever :)

*Feels a song coming on...*

You know we belong together

You and I forever and ever

No matter where you are

You're my guiding star

And from the very first moment I saw you

I never felt such emotion

I'm walking on air

Just to know (just to know)

You are there (you are there)

Hold me in your arms

Don't let me go