What Hurts the Most (by Tasha) - comments

Traceve

OMG Tasha I have tears in my eyes! That was so heart wrenching, but it was great. I soooo loved it all!

Maybe she’s pregnant, she thought noticing a difference in Martha’s appearance. Martha felt Colleen’s eyes burning into her and gave her a smile, causing Colleen to run into the kitchen.
Hehe, that made me laugh. Colleen is so hilarious!

Jack used one of his hands to lift Martha’s head up, so that she was looking at him, and promised that he wouldn’t yell.

Awww Jack and Martha! Awww, that scene at the cliff was painful, but sweet. Great writing Tasha it was so brilliant! Can't wait for the next update. Better be some cuteness at the ultrasound!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! That was so sad. I cant believe Marthas going, why is she letting Sam beat her, she needs to fight for Jack and prove that they should be together, not run away!

I know shes looking out for the baby but still, if she goes shes going to be an alone single mom without a partner! :(

Damit Jack, why cant he make her stay. He needs to tell her he loves her!

Maybe he will at the airport *hopes* :wub:

Great chapter, looking forward to the next one :)

:( The last lines were beautiful.

Worst exit Sian?? I dont know, but i gave her an exit, you can judge whether its bad or not Anyways, thanks for the comments. Heres a new chapter. Enjoy!!

You got my hopes up then! I was reading and I was like in the next paragraph she will leave and she never and i'm waiting for her exit now.

You could make her fall into a pond or she could realise that she wants to be man- so she's going to the city to become 'Sam the man'. (just a few suggestions :) )

Great writing Tasha!

You're an angel for updating Tasha!

There was cuteness there... Jack talking to the bubba... awww.

:lol: Dr Summer Cohen. Nice touch.

Glad Sam is gone... yay!

I seriously am addicted to reading fics on here... but you all write such great stories! I really should go and get some fresh air...

That was worth the wait. Bloody crying now!

Jack sat up, and moved down to Martha’s stomach, laid down so that his face was near it, and began talking to it.

“Hey baby,” Jack started as he put his hands on her stomach. “It’s daddy. This will be the last time I get to talk to you until you come into this big world. But there are a couple of things I want to tell you before you and your mummy leave ok. Firstly, I don’t want you to give your mother a hard time at all. So that means, no kicking her hard when she’s asleep, because she can be very grumpy when she doesn’t get enough sleep. And if mummy calls me and tells me what a naughty baby you have been, there will be no Christmas presents for you, you understand me. But then there are some time I would like for you to give you mum some kicks, just to remind her that you’re my baby. And secondly, I want you to wait till I get there before you come into this world ok. Because I know your mummy is going to need me, and I want to be there to see my beautiful baby for the first time. And if I don’t make it in time, then when you’re older you can beat me up as much as you want ok. But baby, I want you to know, no matter what, I will always love you and I will always be there for you. I promise I will never miss a single sporting match, or dance recital, I will be wherever you want me to be, because I love you and you are my world. Both of you are, you and your mother. Goodbye baby and I will see you in 7 months.” And with that Jack placed a small and soft kiss on Martha’s stomach.

That was so moving. Aww I can so imagin Jack doing that.

I thought you took that line from Sweet Home Albama (loves that film).

Now that you have got rid of the trash you must go to New York and find Martha and the cutest baby and bring them home :)

3 more chaps :( but atleast it's going to be a happy ending :) Great writing Tasha (as usual) now all you have to do is update soon.

:D Sams gone. Sams gone. Sams.Gone!!! Gone forever. Not coming back. Unless she's an alian or man - cos Jack wont want her then. I think everyone will be happy then!