What Hurts the Most (by Tasha) - comments

Traceve

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, just read all of this and I think it's brill! You're a really good writer and I can't wait to see more from you, cos I know you'll develop loads - you should try writing some one shots (I would so read them - unless you have and i missed them :( let me know :)). Anyways, I really enjoyed reading it, the plot's great, everything's great, but.... Ruth! What the hell? How could she do that?! What a cow. Martha better not blame Jack. You better update soon Tasha, otherwise you're dead. :P Ok, ok, I'm not exactly in a position to make threats about updating. I'll just leave you with this...

Please update as soon as you possibly can. *innocent face* :)

*waits desperately at computer*

Edited by -Jade-

hehe thanks guys. Ummm...well the last chapter is finished, and i'll probs talk to Becky tomorrow morning, so the final chapter will be up tomorrow morning. Warning, its quite long, and its probs boring, but oh wellz :P

And Jade, i havent writtin any one-shots and this is the last fan fic i'll ever write. I just started this (and another one which went no-where) 'cause i was on a 3month holiday and had nothing to do :P BUt i finished this fic just in time for uni to start :D

Edited by jack4martha

:o! What a b*tch!

Ruth! I know we all love Jacky boy but come on he's old enought to be your son, let alone the fact he's your daughters husband.

Martha, slap her. Kick her. Punch her. Just not infront of baby J.

One more chapter :( but Tasha i'm gona miss this fic..

Go Sian!! :P I agree how could she thats just disgusting... :blink: Poor Martha...This reminds me of Drew and Amanda...Love this fic Tash...more soon xxxx