What Hurts the Most (by Tasha) - comments

Traceve

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o! What a b*tch!

Ruth! I know we all love Jacky boy but come on he's old enought to be your son, let alone the fact he's your daughters husband.

Martha, slap her. Kick her. Punch her. Just not infront of baby J.

One more chapter :( but Tasha i'm gona miss this fic..

Lmao! I cant believe you made Ruth come onto Jack! That was so hilarious!

It was all sweet and cute and then it all started getting pervy and creapy! Ruths old enough to be his mother! So gross! :lol:

Excellent chapter, nearly made me cry at the end, i was in utter disbelief :lol:

Cant belive its ending! :(

Looking forward to the next one, no matter how creaped out am i :D

OMG!OMG!OMG! TASHA!

I hate Ruth so much. Everything was going so well until she came in and started to make a move on Jack! Urgh how could you do this? I hate her so much, and I bet Martha will think it's Jack's fault. Why did you do this? How could you do this to Jack and Martha? What about the baby? So many questions, so little answers.

This was the best chapter ever, now its the worst! Urgh I hate Ruth so much. Ahh...I see you are online, we will have words...I still can't get over how horrible Ruth is! I mean think about how this will effect their relationship! How could you?

I can't believe you're ending it aswell! Please do a sequel. Pretty please! You have to let them be happy in the end. Let them be happy, please. Post the next chapter now! Oh Tasha, I just want to know what happens, this is what this damn fic does to me! Update soon, otherwise you will have to die.

I still can't believe you would do this to them! I thought it was all going to be fine and dandy but no! You have to put in that twist, argh I hate Ruth so much! Let's hope Martha takes Jack's side and actually believes him. If not you will completely suffer.

Update soon Tasha. Oh and one last thing. I hate RUTH!