What Hurts the Most (by Tasha) - comments

Traceve

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol aww yay martha will only ever love Jack lol :) and i love how you call sam samantha lol and ash ashton lol i love it coz i hate them lol :P YAY its Jackys baby :D excellent i love how he's always so worried that ash is going to hurt her awww soooo sweet o that soooooo better mean that he is going to break up with samantha that better be what is going to happen yay yay they are going to have a baby no wait they have a baby right o god now im thinking back to the begining wife and family argh!!! whats gunna happen grrr tash im gunna kick you, you got me all excited only to have my excitement crash and burn lol :P well update ASAP :) if you update again i might update twice tomorro

xoxooxox

<3 Tiff

well first of all brilliant chapter!! then when you said martha's pregant i thought omg thats wicked coz its jacks baby!!! then i thought that when you wrote before the chapter the rest may not be good i thought sshe probably thinks its jacks but it could be ash's. i agree woth tiff its cool how you call them both ashton and samantha!!! samantha makes sam sound really young....loved it how martha was speaking really fast it was like omg slow down woman!!!! glad jacks going to be there for her and her their baby!!! update soon :) like right now please....xx