Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NB: Not part of my Spiral series, but kind of a stand alone, but will feature my original character from the Spiral series.

Summary: After an accident, Morag falls into a coma. When she wakes, she is shocked to learn a whole year has passed! How much have things changed?

• 3 weeks later...

Just elttign people know about my new fic!!

Its a squeal to Love is in teh air, which you can find in the library.

I was hoping to get the first chaptert up tonight, but that aint going to happen so i'll have it up by tomorrow sometime, proberly after school..

xx

^^^Yippe, Kit and her daughter!

Nameless, shameless...hey that rhymes!! :P

Name: Sisterhood

Out: When 'Secret' is finished

Characters: Matilda, Martha, Cassie and Belle

Summary:

Four friends have never been seperated in their lives for the summer, but it's time for them to go their seperate ways. One pair of pants will change their Summer, and it's different to anything they've ever had to deal with. If they don't have eachother, who do they have?

My tell of the sisterhood of the travelling pants, Summer Bay style!

Secret shall be ending soon, and this shall be starting...very soon!!

That is out now, chapter 4 is up.

It is now, though, tasha, Mattie, Martha and belle. :D

I've got a new story in the works. I should be starting it once 'Cry To Me' is finished.

Yet again; it's another J/M fic. I haven't got a name for it yet, and i've only got a few idea's for it at the moment. Anyhoo, here's smallish summary for it. There will be a bigger summary when i start it.

Summer Bay is divided into three parts. Six main families make up these 3 groups. They are the Stewart/Holden's. The Macklin/MacKenzies. And the Nadar/Hendersons. One of these groups will do anything they can to make sure they rule all of Summer Bay.

This fic will have a MA15+/R rating. There will be violence, death, action, sexual references and situations.

Stay tuned for more info.

Ooh, sounds interesting.

One thing - Who are the Nadars, Macklins, and Hendersons? :P Or are they just random families that you've made up?

EDIT: Oh, is Henderson as in Corey Henderson (?) And Macklin as in her Dad. And is Nadar Ash? (It's just a feeling I have.. I'm probably embarressingly wrong. :P)

Ooh, sounds interesting.

One thing - Who are the Nadars, Macklins, and Hendersons? :P Or are they just random families that you've made up?

EDIT: Oh, is Henderson as in Corey Henderson (?) And Macklin as in her Dad. And is Nadar Ash? (It's just a feeling I have.. I'm probably embarressingly wrong. :P)

Yep, you're right. Both Corey and Ash are in this fic. And yes, Brett Macklin aswell. In this fic, Martha is a Macklin. She wasn't adopted by the Mackenzie's, so Ruth and Brett are her parents in this. But the Mackenzie's are in this aswell. The Macklin's and Mackenzie's grew up together and so they are like family.

Archived