Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

I was incredibly bored, and some weird part of me thought that this would help.

Yes, I should have been doing coursework, but I'm lazy. :P

Please, don't laugh. I've laughed too hard at the "seriousness" of this, and I've got tummy ache. And I've been crying with laughter.

Amy - Say nothing. :P

dazed.png

Spoiler based fic. Coming soon...

*du du du du*

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shameless:

Since the day her Daughter Louise was born, Kit tried hard to forget about her past and start an ordinary Life. But when Louise turns 12, somebody who is feared Returns and puts Kit in the same danger as she had before...Whilst Kit refuses to help Eve again, more Secrets about the Stalker will be Revealed, more lives put in danger. Part 2 in the Kit Triology.

Thats out NOW

Shameless:

Since the day her Daughter Louise was born, Kit tried hard to forget about her past and start an ordinary Life. But when Louise turns 12, somebody who is feared Returns and puts Kit in the same danger as she had before...Whilst Kit refuses to help Eve again, more Secrets about the Stalker will be Revealed, more lives put in danger. Part 2 in the Kit Triology.

Thats out NOW

read it!

Welcome to my new fic!! and this is a fic I have dreamt of!! the return of Josie! and sorry I didn't come back for a long time but I was glad to see myself leaving on 31st December 2006!! so anyone who miss me and thought the other fic that I was writing well it's it in my doc but it just to see how well I write it!! so this will be a month update means I will come back every one month!! Will be Rated R16 and sexual refences and not suitble to anyone under the age of 16!

starting on 31st January 2007 so let face with Josie return and what does she have in store!!

Here is a quote (a new Chacater will will in this with alongside Josie linking to her from her sister Justine)

The Office in the city (Justine's hotel)

Josie: Sis I need to ask you a favour?

Justine: Don't worry I will sort the creep out!

Josie: You will

Justine: Yeh I am sexy so any men in my ways will be mine!

Josie: Yeh and steel Jessie off me?

Justine: He died

Josie: How?

Justine: Shot by Ian Osboure

Josie: Oh god wait until Irene hears about that!

Justine: Lol don't worry I am not going to let anything happen like the last time, so no one will have me all we got to do is get that job and run Summer Bay

Josie: and Josh West is a charming makes me weak at the knees

Justine: Mr Charming ay?

Josie: yes and he is twisted

Justine: Lol I will trick him into a office full of chickens

Josie: Great now we need to head to summer bay

Justine: Ok that what you want then that what I want (smiles wickley)

Next day Josie and Justine pack the car and they drive off!

Look out summer bay Josie has a Sister!! called Justine!

Archived