Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

I have decided to put my fanfic "Sisters" on hold.

I know it's almost finished, and I probably will finish it some time, but it's just that I don't find it any fun at all writing it anymore, and I haven't in a long time. It's just a little... too boring for me...

Anyway, the last time I sat down and posted anything I hadn't planned at all I got more readers than I have ever had, so I'm doing something similar.

Yesterday I got an idea, and my new fic will be posted soon.

This fic will be very different from everything I have done before, and I don't think all of you will like it, cause I'm bringing out some very new sides of a few characters.

The fic, Sinspiration, is set a few years into the future, in Summer Bay.

In the Bay Matilda is still living with Ric, and she's looking forward to spending her life with him now that she knows he's going to propose.

Meanwhile a mysterious woman in New York is trying to get her book published, willing to do anything to get the publisher to give her what she wants.

But the publisher knows her, and wants her out of New York for some time so she can't persuade him into doing something that can cost him his job.

So Ms. Janet Carlson leaves NYC to get some inspiration in a small, Australian town called Summer Bay, where no one knows her as the woman she is today.

They all know her as a sweet little girl with the best intentions for everyone...

This fic will have a warning for some mature content (nothing extreme).

Should be up soon.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, Eli! I for got to read your Fics! >.< I'll definitely read Sinsperation and Sisters soon! :)

As pour moi, The Witching Hour is about to get interesting. People will start turning on eachother. Linkage in my siggy! :)

Hey I am writing my fan-fiction, its set 10 years in the future and shows all the different lives of popular characters like Kim, Jack and Martha (together or apart?) Rachel, Robbie and Tasha. Its starts off with Alf's death and how Kim wants to tell his mates in person so he sets off on his 'journey'. Introduction now up and first chapter tomorrow! Link in my sig. :)

I have two fic's coming hopefully, both about Rocco :wub:

One is a one shot, which I wrote at school and just have to be bothered to write it here (its realy long :( )

and number two is hopefully a long fiction about Rocco and how his life would be if he was taken into the foster system when he's parents died, he nevers finds the right family and keep getting into trouble, on his last chance he gets taken in by Sally, will she be able to save him?.

hope they sound good to you.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

I'm planning on writing an Eve/Tracey fan fiction. I don't know the title yet but I was thinking it could be called something along the lines of 'The murder of a stalker's accomplice'. Here's a little teaser:

Title: The muder of a stalker's accomplice (may change later)

Description: Tracey gets murdered, with Peter working on the case.

Spoilers?: No

Warnings?: (V) (L)

Rating: A

Main characters: Eve and Tracey

Proof read?: Not yet

Type of fan fic: Long

Should be started next week.

I am starting another new fic :)

It will not be posted until I get one of my others finished or nearly finshed

So should be posted around the end of next week

Here is some details;

Story Title: Unbreakable Love

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Jack, Martha mainly but there will be others

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Romance

Does story include spoilers: Yes

Any warnings: (SC) (L) (V/D)

Summary: Martha and Jack together and married. But one night, their lives are turned upside down.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a fic i started its Andy's late birthday present =p sorry its so late lol,

Title: Killing Me Softly

Type of story: One shot

Rating: A maybe R

Main Characters: Tracey, Eve, Peter

Genre: Drama/Angst

Warnings: Violence and maybe Death

Is Story being proof read: No

Summary: Tracey tells Eve she cant live two lives and gets her to see if she can do it so they swap places for a day.

Archived