Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Story Title: Untitled (for now)

Type of story: Short/Medium fic

Main Characters: Irene, Tasha, Belle, Aden, Geoff, Matilda, Annie and possibly more

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Sort of drama/fantasy

Does story include spoilers: None

Any warnings: SC, L, V/D

Summary: Based on my childhood favourite movie, Hocus Pocus, Irene, Tasha and Belle are three witches hanged during the Salem Witch Trials, but vow to return when a virgin lights the Blue-Flame Candle, jump forward to 2008 and the Campbell family (George, Miranda, Geoff and Annie) move to Salem from Summer Bay and Geoff falls for Matilda Hunter (another of my Geoff and Mattie fics :D ). On halloween night, Mattie, Geoff and Annie are dared by by school bullies Tom and John to enter a house known to have house witches back in the 17th centuary, and without knowing, lights the blue flame candle, and the witches return, and now the group has to stop the witches from taking the life from innocent children so they can remain young forever. Bad summery, I know, but if you've seen Hocus Pocus, you'll understand it. I was actually watching it today and realised I could write something similar, but with Home & Away characters. What do you think?

At the moment I'm putting La Strada and Turning Point on hiatus so I can write this, and come up with ideas to keep both stories fresh. I've finished one chapter of this one, but am not posting until I complete it :) .

OMG, I love Hocus Pocus... :wub: I can see Tasha being Sarah Jessica Parker in Hocus Pocus. :P

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story Title: Desire

Type of story: Short fic

Main Characters: Mattie, Belle, Aden, Geoff, Melody, Nicole, Audrey (New Character)

Genre: Romance, Drama, sort of light-hearted comedy

Does story include spoilers: Don't know yet

Any warnings: L and mild SC, also some bar VD

Summary: Nicole wants something more. She craves excitement and abnormality, so when her sister Audrey visits for the Summer she is almost guaranteed a good time. That being Audrey's definition of it. However, it being exam time when she turns up, it doesn't help Nicole much as Audrey means late nights, alcohol and hangovers, waking up in the company of a stranger that seemed so good looking the previous night. Things escalate however when the Franklin sisters hold a house party - at Irene's house against the resident's knowledge. This night changes a lot... and you'll just have to wait and see the outcome.

Due: I don't know, I still have What If I Told You going and it won't be over for a long long long time so my sensible brain tells me to finish that, on the other hand I could use this fic as a break when I have writers block... so stay tunes anyhow. Besides there's another installment in the triology after WIITY so I might aswell get this out of the way.

Well, your in luck :Phttp://backtothebay.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31489

And, a little pre-advertisement advertisement, Notice my sig and the three fic name on the second line, and the third title 'Seen The Light'? That is the sequel to What If I Told You, but I plan for it to be short and kind of a fic-style epilogue. Set a few years into the future. However I may decide to make it into a proper fic and have another Epilogue type fic after that. I dunno. :P

Story Title: What is love? - Story title may change, dont really think it suits this fic. LOL.

Type of story: Short/Medium fic.

Main Characters: Aden, Belle, Matilda, Ric, Martha, Alf, Morag, Larry and many more.

Genre: General

Does story include spoilers: Yes it might do.

Introduction to characters:

Aden Jeffries has been in Summerbay since he was a kid. His Mother died since she gave birth to him, and his father cant get over the fact that his wife has gone. And blames Aden. Adens Father, Larry Jeffries, blames Aden of his wifes death, looked after him but started to beat him up when he was 8. He punches him and stuff. Aden wants to leave home but cant. He has no one. He doesnt believe in love. And wants someone to take him away from this life. Will aden find love?

Belle Taylor is in New York, the big town and has to move to a small town called Summer Bay. She is a 16 year old who was up for adoption when she was small, her foster parents have died. She moves with her Bestfriend, Matilda Hunter and her bestfriends boyfriend, Ric Hunter. She has to leave all her friends and some of her family behind. She is a loud, bubbly girl. She has never been in love. She doesnt believe in Love. And has had some boyfriends but nothing serious. Will she find love in summerbay? Why would someone who was living in the big city move to a small town? What is she hiding? Why did her friends move with her?

Matilda Hunter, is an normal 16 year old, her parents have died, she lives with Belle. And they have been bestfriends since forever. She has been there for Belle, and they get on really well. Belle and Matilda are like sisters. Her Boyfriend is Ric Dalby. Matilda moves with Belle and Ric because Belle, Matilda and ric have lived together for about 5 years and know each other since they were 4. What is the real reason in why she moved here with Belle and ric? She knows the secret. She is Scared for Belle and is scared herself.

Ric Dalby, is an 17 year old, whose family is in Summer bay. His father died just 2 years ago. And his Grandfather, Alf Stewart, his Aunty, Morag, his cousin Martha, all live in Summerbay. And Ric, Matilda and Belle all decide to go to summerbay to have a fresh new start. What is the real reason in why he moved here with Belle and Matilda? How is he supposed to protect Matilda and Belle.

First chapter will be posted tomorrow or on Wednesday. Depends when i have the time.

I hope you liked the introduction.

Story Title: A Second Chance? (May chance)

Type of story: Undecided

Main Characters: Mostly Aden, Belle. Ric, Mattie too.

BTTB rating: T

Does story include spoilers: No

Is story being proof read: No

Any warnings: (SC)(L)

Summary: Belle and Aden were High School sweethearts. After drifting apart after school, they broke up and lost contact. 10 years later at their High School Reunion, will they give it a second chance?

So this is my next fic. I will not be posting for another few weeks until I finish my other fic.

Story Title: A Second Chance? (May chance)

Type of story: Undecided

Main Characters: Mostly Aden, Belle. Ric, Mattie too.

BTTB rating: T

Does story include spoilers: No

Is story being proof read: No

Any warnings: (SC)(L)

Summary: Belle and Aden were High School sweethearts. After drifting apart after school, they broke up and lost contact. 10 years later at their High School Reunion, will they give it a second chance?

So this is my next fic. I will not be posting for another few weeks until I finish my other fic.

Sounds brilliant. Cant wait for you to post it.

I'm scrapping Desire for now. That fic has potential and I'm leaving it for a few more months until I get my head cleared. I'm finishing WIITY this weekend, and I'm going to start a new fic, I got the idea last night and its overpowering Desire.

Title: You Know You Love Me

Type Of Story: Medium Fic

Main Characters: Nicole/Mattie, Aden/Belle, Geoff/Melody, Annie (I might possibly add in Ruby considering she's so underused in the show.)

Does It Include Spilers: Possibly

Is it being Proof read: No

Warnings: SC, VD, L, D, Gay/Bisexual Themes

Summery: Matilda Hunter and Belle Taylor are best friends, despite their differences. As they enter year eleven, they start to drift apart when Nicole Franklin enrols at Summer Bay High. Nicole gets in the way of everything, not just Belle and Mattie's friendship, but Annie suspects she has set her eye on Geoff, who is dating Annie's best friend Melody. Annie desperately tries to expose Nicole's vicious plan, but no one will believe her because 'Nicole is such a nice girl at heart'. But when Belle and Aden (Who have been in a serious relationship for two years) uncover the truth about Nicole, they aren't aware of the consequences that come along with it.

Archived