Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Don't know if this is much to advertise yet, but I think I'm about to start writing a Aden/Belle and Geoff/Melody (!!!) fic... I sort of have a bunch of ideas floating around in my head, I just have to put it down on paper and organize it. I haven't written any fics in a long time, but I think I might try to make something of this idea.

Anyway, I think it will be a medium or long fic, and possibly set a few years into the future (no more than five I think). I also think the main focus would be Aden. Anyone the least bot interested? I will probably end up writing it either way, cause I write more for myself than anyone else really, but I don't know if there's a point posting it unless someone's interested.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know if this is much to advertise yet, but I think I'm about to start writing a Aden/Belle and Geoff/Melody (!!!) fic... I sort of have a bunch of ideas floating around in my head, I just have to put it down on paper and organize it. I haven't written any fics in a long time, but I think I might try to make something of this idea.

Anyway, I think it will be a medium or long fic, and possibly set a few years into the future (no more than five I think). I also think the main focus would be Aden. Anyone the least bot interested? I will probably end up writing it either way, cause I write more for myself than anyone else really, but I don't know if there's a point posting it unless someone's interested.

I'd totally read it! :D

i will read it. i read alll fics with aden and belle fics in. (sad i know)

I'm glad someone's willing to read it. I must warn you though, from what I've planned so far it will not be the classic Aden/Belle lovestory.

But I have written the prologue now (I'm a sucker for prologues :P) and I think I have a pretty good idea. Actually I'm gonna base it on something an American bishop said about his own life and relationships in a documentary I saw :P

Hehe, I don't really know as I've only written the prologue so far and I want to finish writing it before I start posting it. But I will try to start writing more over the weekend, so maybe in two weeks or something?

Ok so I have 3 Ideas for a fic I want to start but I dont know which one to write so I'm going to ask you guys to decide which one sounds better.

Fic1

Title: Constant Chase

Type Of Story: Not sure, amybe medium or long

Main Characters: Sean Jefferies, Aden Jefferies, Belle Taylor, Irene Roberts, Matilda Hunter + maybe more

BTTB rating: A

Does It Include Spilers: No

Is it being Proof read: No

Warnings: SC, V, Sexual Themes (Not too Graphic) Rape (Not too graphic, maybe mentioned or done)

Summery: When Belle is sentanced to two years in prison for a crime she didn't commit, Aden is devistated to say goodbye to his girlfriend of two years, but, when he finds out which prison she is going to, he is a little more relaxed but what he doesn't know is that the one person he thought he could trust will be the one person who'll betray him.

Fic2

Title: Loose or Choose

Type Of Story: Not sure yet

Main Characters: Belle, Aden, Drew, Matilda, Ric (maybe more)

BTTB rating: GA

Does It Include Spilers: not that I know of

Warnings: Sexual Content (SC), Violence (V), Drama (D)

Summery: Belle and Aden are a happy, loving couple but when her ex-boyfriend come's back for Belle, Old feelings start to re-surface.

Who will she choose and who may she loose in the process?

Fic3

Title: Odd's of Life

Type Of Story: Not sure

Main Characters: Matilda, Belle, Aden, Ric

BTTB rating: A

Does It Include Spilers: no

Warnings: SC, D, Gay/Bisexual Themes

Summery: After discovering Matilda's kidneys were failing, Belle helps her write a list of things she wants to do and check them off, but... what Belle doesn't know about Matilda's list is that Belle is on it!

Which one sounds better? :unsure:

Archived