Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, and also, YAY! I have potential readers! :D

I've gotten pretty far writing it now, it was kinda hard to get started after the prologue, but now that I've gotten past that it's getting a lot easier. Unfortunately I know there's one more part that's going to be very hard to write, and I'm getting to it very soon, but if I can get past that one tonight I might start posting tomorrow :)

My fic has already got 3 chapters posted, but given that I've only just found this thread, I thought I'd put the details here as well.

Story Title: Back to the Future

Type of story: Medium/long fic and (undecided)

Main Characters: Aden and Belle.

Other Characters: Roman, Nicole, Geoff, Irene, Annie

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst,

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: SC, L, V

Summary: 5 lines max - Aden's journey from dispare and disillusionment, to the life he dreamed of having.

I'm really enjoying writing this but be warned, there are many more questions than answers in the opening chapters...and that's the way I like it *laughs evily*

I'm REALLY bad. LOL. I shouldn't even be thinking about new fics, because I havent even got 'Collide' up yet and I threatened that one months ago. I might not even do that one now. This one was going to be my entry for a challenge, but I never got around to it.

Title: Under The Apple Tree

Type of story: I'm not sure. The way I'm picturing it works as a one shot. That may not be the case on paper. I'll wait for peoples reactions.

Main Characters: Dan Baker/Peter Baker/Amanda Vale.

Genre: Drama/Angst/Romance

BTTB Rating: T

Warnings: Possibly mild SC

Spoilers: Nope.

Summary: As a teenage, Dan Baker fell for Amanda Vale. Together, they were the towns most talked about unlikely couple. Despite the taunts from friends, they stuck together. Dan's brother, Peter, arrived on the scene, seeking solace after a bad break up. Amanda and Peters's attraction is undeniable and their actions could break Dan's heart and destroy all their relationships forever......

Release Date: I'm not even going to guess one. I'd like to say soon, but this is me. Fingers crossed though :D

Title: You Know You Love Me

Type Of Story: Medium Fic

Main Characters: Nicole/Mattie, Aden/Belle, Geoff/Melody, Annie (I might possibly add in Ruby considering she's so underused in the show.)

BTTB rating: A

Does It Include Spilers: Possibly

Is it being Proof read: No

Warnings: SC, VD, L, D, Gay/Bisexual Themes

Summery: Matilda Hunter and Belle Taylor are best friends, despite their differences. As they enter year eleven, they start to drift apart when Nicole Franklin enrols at Summer Bay High. Nicole gets in the way of everything, not just Belle and Mattie's friendship, but Annie suspects she has set her eye on Geoff, who is dating Annie's best friend Melody. Annie desperately tries to expose Nicole's vicious plan, but no one will believe her because 'Nicole is such a nice girl at heart'. But when Belle and Aden (Who have been in a serious relationship for two years) uncover the truth about Nicole, they aren't aware of the consequences that come along with it.

Okay, I've finally started writing this. Hopefully I'll have the first chapter up tomorrow. Updates won't come quickly, though. One or two at the weekends because of work. But it shouldn't take me long to finish, maybe by December.

Archived