Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

This an idea I've had simmering away for a while now. Please comment.

Title: Reading Between The Lines (AU)

Type of story: Long/Medium

Main Characters: Aden, Belle, Angelo, Eva (Original Character), Geoff, Melody, Nicole + others

Genre: Romantic Dramedy

BTTB Rating: R (L) (SC)

Spoilers: No

Summary: An AU fic based on the Channel Ten/TV3/Fiver series "Californication". Aden Jeffries is now 30 years old - he has everything, a fancy mansion, a stellar writing career, a fast car and a sarcastic agent in his friend Geoff Campbell. But there is one thing he prizes above all - his ex-wife and soulmate, Belle Taylor, who had been married to him for 6 years before Aden divorced Belle for cheating on him. This divorce caused Aden to become depressed, turning to serial bed-hopping to numb the pain. However, he has now come to realise what he really wants. Can he convince Belle, his one true love, to return to him?

Also, Geoff and Melody's personalities in this fic are VERY different from "Home and Away". :D:P

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Title: Hate It Here (Alternative Universe)

Type of story: Long

Main Characters: Aden, Belle, Larry, Irene, Annie, Geoff

Genre: Romantic Dramedy

BTTB Rating: A (V)

Summary: Belle Taylor is kidnapped by Larry Jeffries, Aden Jeffries works for Larry Jeffries who is his Father. How will Belle escape? Who Will help her? What does Larry want? What lengths will Irene Roberts go to save her Daughter?

Its going to be an adelle fic.

Dont know when i will be posting it. Have written the first chapter and have got some stuff for the second.

Some stuff coming up for the first chapter:

Thursday 23rd October 2003

"...and finally, the Daughter of missing local businesswoman, Belle Taylor, has today publicly declared she believes rival businessman, Larry Jeffries, owner of The Red Bull, is involved in her disappearance..

Belle forced her eyes shut, blinking back tears as the colours died away from the TV screen. But even then, she couldn't miss the way the robust man lurking menancingly in the corner, was smirking, proud to see the way she weakened.

"This is more?" Belle shrieked angrily. "I'm dragged from my home, from my family, with no reason, no explanation. I'm a prisoner."

Would people read it?

Do they like the idea and stuff?

Just a oneshot I found on my computer from a while ago... J&M of course. :wink:

The Fourth Cure of Hiccups

Type of story: Oneshot

Main Characters: Jack and Martha

Genre: Light Fluff

BTTB Rating: G (Fun for all the family :P)

Summary: My take on what should have happened in the "J&M make-up scene" at Hayley and Scott's leaving party. It's J&M in the good old days.

Title: When all is said and done

Type of story: Medium/Long fic

Main Characters: It is a Belle/Aden fic, but Geoff and various other characters also play an important part.

Genre: Drama/Angst/Romance

BTTB Rating: A

Warnings: Possibly mild SC

Summary: Belle and Aden return to the Bay to settle down there, only to discover that memories and feelings sometimes are so strong they can challenge everything. Even wedding vows.

When to expect: Pretty soon I think. Days or weeks.

Archived