Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

I'll just say this, Irene is the Winifred (Bette Midler) type character, Tasha is Sarah (Sarah Jessica Parker), Belle is Mary (Kathy Najimy), Geoff is Max (Omri Katz), Mattie is Allison (Vinessa Shaw) and Annie is Dani (Thora Birch) - the last three are kind of obvious if you've seen the film :)

Loving the Hocus Pocus idea.

Story Title: The loner girl - Might change it

Type of story: Short might turn long

Main Characters: Aden, Belle, Ryan, Amanda, Peter, Matilda, Ric, Cassie, Daniel(New guy) and may more.

BTTB rating: G

Genre: Romance, Angst,

Does story include spoilers: Might

Summary: Aden is king of the school who falls in love with the shy lonely girl Belle. She has some dark secrets and no one knows about them. Will Belle open up to Aden? Does Aden really love Belle? Does Belle like Aden?

What is it with this new girl? What has happened to her that makes her scared?

Story Title: Charmed

Main Characters: Aden, Belle, Cassie, Matilda, Ric, Lucas and many other characters.

Genre: Romance, Supernatural

Summary: Matilda, Belle and Cassie are all bestfriends. One day they find out they are all witches and they are the charmed ones. How will they cope with being Witches? Can witches fall in love? Who is trying to kill them? Why is evil after them? Can they cope while being in college?

Matilda, Belle and Cassie are all like sisters and live together. There parents died and have each other.

Jessica, I love your ideas.. will you start soon?

I, myself, is thinking of doing a sequel to A third chance and was wondering if people think I should or not?...

On a different subject, Aden would be so cute as a talking cat... can you imagine Belle and Aden if Aden was a cat... awww :wub:

Did I say that out loud? Could be my cue to leave this thread

Story Title: Charmed

Main Characters: Aden, Belle, Cassie, Matilda, Ric, Lucas and many other characters.

Genre: Romance, Supernatural

Summary: Matilda, Belle and Cassie are all bestfriends. One day they find out they are all witches and they are the charmed ones. How will they cope with being Witches? Can witches fall in love? Who is trying to kill them? Why is evil after them? Can they cope while being in college?

Matilda, Belle and Cassie are all like sisters and live together. There parents died and have each other.

I'll tag this in case it's a spoiler,

is Lucas a White-Lighter? He so shoud be

:wub:

I dont know when i will be posting them.

Because i have only got one chapter for The loner girl.

And just written half a chapter for the charmed one.

Emmasi you may be right.

More stuff i was thinking of making in Charmed.

Aden, Rick or Lucas - One of them is a Demon? A Good Demon or Bad.

One of them is a whitelighter? Who is his innocent?

One of them is a new witch too? Is he a good witch or Bad? Is he working with a Demon to get the charmed ones?

Archived