Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

lol! I only skimmed it before - I was distraught! :o - but I've just read it properly now. Miles as Giles - thats BRILLIANT!! :D. The ass of Hell - The Hellass! :lol:. Man, I might have to make an exception for that one. I get the feeling that it won't need an ending to be a bloody (so to speak!) good read :lol:

Love the sig quote by the way. Grrr...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm doing my best to make it a bloody good read :lol:

As for the sig quote, I just realized the other night I love Drusilla. She's like the best character in the Buffyverse along with Anya and Cordelia (although they ruined her in Angel)... Anyway, I'll start posting in 4 weeks. :D

Title: What Comes After The Blues (Working Title was - Dark Blue)

Type of Story: Oneshot

Main Characters: Matilda, Cassie and Belle

Rating: T

Warnings: Language, but otherwise not much.

Summary: Since her best friend Cassie left Summer Bay, Matilda didn't have many people to turn to. Cassie had always been the one to help her through tough times, so when Tony and Ric get killed in a boating accident her whole family seams to have been wiped out. Belle had always been her friend, but they had never been the closest of friends, but this changes during the grieving process, as Belle has an interesting way of dealing with it that brings them closer together.

A/N: I'm not sure how this Oneshot came about... I think I was just in need of something to write one day. Anyway, I forgot about it and then found my advertisement in the Promotion Thread, went panicky and thought I lost it when I did my System Recovery, but I'd saved it onto my laptop. So, here it is. It was originally called, and advertised as, 'Dark Blue', but I watched the OTH Season Finale and the title of the Episode fitted better... so, I present you... "What Comes After the Blues". Coming soon.

WHAT COMES AFTER THE BLUES

There was no explaining how she felt the moment she picked up the telephone and it was revealed to her that Ric Dalby and Tony Holden were dead. Maybe it felt the exact same way when she had heard her mother had died - Matilda didn't know. All she knew that they were, quite simply, dead. Death, Mattie had always thought, was a strange thing. Nobody knew what it really was like, and everybody who did know was no longer with them on the planet. Or maybe they were. Matilda didn't exactly follow any religion, but she'd consider the fact that people turned into animals - perfectly plausible, actually. But, if you thought logically about it, there was an obvious answer - it was nothing. It was like being in a deep coma, which was like being in deep unconsciousness, which was like being fast asleep. Basically, it was blackness. Nothingness. The twilight zone between sleeping and waking. Mattie wondered if in the split second between living and dying, you knew it was over. She wondered if Tony and Ric had known, and if they'd thought about anything before the intense black came. And if so - what was it? If there really was a heaven, a true heaven, and they went there, would they be greeted by Beth? Would Beth cry about the fact they had died, would they cry about their deaths? Would they grieve about themselves like Mattie would grieve? She always knew death was a strange thing - but she had never considered it properly. The message would cause her upset, but also left huge responsibilities to her. It was her duty to inform everyone - family, friends, bay residents - about this. Was that or grieving harder? Mattie suspected that there wasn't a right answer to this... they were all difficult in their own ways. The only thing they had in common that they involved tears. She didn't know how to handle it - did she tell people first, or did she take time to process it? Who would she tell first? How would she hold it together? There had been someone there for Matilda when Beth died. Not now.

• 2 weeks later...

Title: Confirmed Dead

Characters involved: Tasha, Robbie, Kit, Kim, Rachel, Amanda, Belle, Peter, Zoë, Scott, Hayley, Dani and Jack other Summer Bay residents will appear when appropriate

Summary: Dani Sutherland is back in Summer Bay but all is not what it seems, Peter Baker is also back in town when he gets the suspicious feeling that Zoë may not be dead after all

The story may be one for the adult section as it may deal with themes unsuitable for the regular section, I’ll give it a good read through when its ready to be posted before I make the decision

This is set during the time the stalker resurfaced and it shall be going slightly into an alternate universe, i say slightly but anything can happen :lol:

Story Title: Love Will Never Die.

Type of story: Long/Short fic haven't decided yet

Main Characters: Jack, Martha, Tasha, Kim + more coming maybe.

BTTB rating: T/A Recommended 15+

Genre: Romance/Drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: SC, L

Summary: Read the info underneath to understand the starting of the story.

Jack and Martha used to be best buddies in college and in primary school, until Jack had to move away because his father got a life changing opportunity to become a actor in the USA. Jack and his family had been living in the USA for 4years now and Jack had really been missing Summer Bay. He decided to move back to the Bay and get his life back onto track.

Jack was now back in the Bay and had reunited with Martha after 4years of not seeing each other, when they decided to move in together. Jack had found a job working as a security guard at the local Pub/Club. And Martha was working at the Local diner.

The thing is Jack and Martha both truly deep down loved each other, But it was awkward and weird for anything to happen between them. Jack on the other hand, had started to unwind and started to let his true feeling's out.

It had now been 2months since Jack had moved to the bay... And Jack and Martha had now been living together for a month and a half..

Jack is 20

And Martha is just about 20.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I've done 5 chapter's so far. But I thought I would just advertise it :D

I've finished Damage Control and am taking a break from La Strada because I've run out of ideas, so to inspire myself, I started writing another fic to tide me over

Story Title: Potential New Boyfriend

Type of story: One-shot/short fic

Main Characters: Belle, Aden, Geoff, Matilda (or 'The Fab Four' as I like to call them :lol:)

BTTB rating: A/R depending

Genre: Romance/Dramady

Does story include spoilers: I wish!

Any warnings: SC, L

Summary: Aden is seeing Belle, Geoff is seeing Matilda - what happens when Aden falls for Geoff?

Crappy summary, I know, but I just can describe it, so you'll just have to read when I post it :lol:

Archived