Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Title: An American Girl

Type of Story: Either a really long oneshot, or a fairly disjointed short fic :P (need opinions on that)

Main Characters: Ella Hunter (age eighteen), and a mysterious young boy named Bo.

Rating: T

Warnings: SC, L

Summary: “I should never have let her go there,” [Robbie] lamented. “This sort of crap only happens in Summer Bay.”

Not sure when it will be up, but I've pretty much been hammering it out for two days straight - which is more consecutive writing than I've done in months! - and I think the end is in sight, which is why I'm getting excited and posting about it :P. It's eleven pages so far...

^ I'm definatly reading that Jem, sounds interesting :)

I'm thinking of writing a fic about an acurate portrayal of homosexuality featuring Geoff and Aden, not just Slash, but on how it is in the real life, dealing with prejudice and homosexual-slurs, what do people think?

Okay, I've sort of changed the concept around - whilst it will still do everything I've said, I'm gonna add more to it - also, I'm going to push myself to the limit and write it in the languages I speak almost fluentley.

Title: La strada a Italia (or Road to Italy)

Type of Story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Geoff, Aden, Mattie, Belle

BTTB Rating: A/R

Does story include spoilers? Maybe (Character traits only)

Any warnings? VD L A little bit of SC

Summary: I'm no good at summaries, so I'll sum it up in 5 words "Geoff and Aden in Italy"

This should be posted as soon as I finish "Damage Control" and for people who have read that, I'm reverting back to nice Belle and not-so-nice Aden

Posted in the Adult Forum - hope you like :)

Oooooh slash fic :D. Sounds intriguing... but you should know that I'm allergic to ongoing longfics. I think I've only read one to the end, and I got very anxious about it being updated lol. But when you've got a few chapters up I might just take a look :D

Title: An American Girl

Type of Story: Either a really long oneshot, or a fairly disjointed short fic :P (need opinions on that)

Main Characters: Ella Hunter (age eighteen), and a mysterious young boy named Bo.

Rating: T

Warnings: SC, L

Summary: “I should never have let her go there,” [Robbie] lamented. “This sort of crap only happens in Summer Bay.”

Not sure when it will be up, but I've pretty much been hammering it out for two days straight - which is more consecutive writing than I've done in months! - and I think the end is in sight, which is why I'm getting excited and posting about it :P. It's eleven pages so far...

Update: The fic took an unexpected turn. It's now 20 pages, and still going! :rolleyes: I don't know where the end is now lol. Still getting there though. Slowly but surely...

Title: Brown-eyed Girl

Type Of Fic: Long...about 35-40 chapters

Rating: T (easiest rating to write lol)

Summary: Martha & Jack, 17 year olds planning to graduate, are best friends but have fallen in love with each other in an anonymous chatroom. When they find this out and a surprising...wel...surprise happens at the formal how will it affect their friendship??

Title: Matilda † The Vampire Slayer

Type of Story: About 15-20 chapters

Main Characters: Matilda and the Scoobies: Ric, Belle, Aden, Geoff and Miles as Giles :P

Rating: A

Warnings: Language. But not that much, adult themes and the usual slaying violence.

Summary: Matilda Hunter is the Vampire Slayer, In every generation there is a Chosen One. She alone will stand against the vampires, the demons and the forces of darkness. A Hellmouth lies in Sunnydale and on the flipside of Earth, down under on the other side lies another opening. What goes into a mouth must come out the other end as it's explored that Summer Bay has been built on top of the ass of hell. Apart from the slaying, her fellow Scoobies go through normal teenage life as they fight the forces of evil, school and romance. A twisted love triangle between Belle, Aden and Geoff surfaces as yet another (famous) Big Bad plans to end the Earth. Mystery arises in the first chapter as it all paves the way towards an explosive end for Summer Bay. Can Matilda and the gang save the world or will their personal dramas come in the way leading to a doomed Earth?

OK, with my reputation of not finishing most fics I write :lol: I'm planning on writting most chapters before I start posting (already up to chapter 8). Uni finishes for this semester in a few weeks so I'll start posting then :D ... Even if you haven't watched the Buffy/Angel series, everything in this story will still make sense if the story intrigues you :lol:

Oh you b*tch! You beat me to it! :lol:

Mine was gonna be Cassie The Slayer Of The Vampyrs :P

Oh... Well this is awkward :lol:

I didn't really beat you to it, we're using the same idea but different protagonists :lol:

If I were using Cassie or you using Matilda, then yes; you b!tch you beat me to it! LOL :P

Archived