Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

I got half-way with writing part one of Potential New Boyfriend and gave up (for now)...

Somehow I was easily convinced by a few HAAC-ers to write a sequal to 'DC', so after planning I've come up with a general plot and the first chapter should be up within this month *hopefully*

Story Title: Turning Point

Type of story: Short/Medium fic

Main Characters: Geoff, Matilda, Cassie, Aden, Belle and O/C Jake Farris

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama, hurt/comfort

Does story include spoilers: None

Any warnings: SC, L, V/D

Summary: Jake Farris moves to Summer Bay all the way from Pigeon Forge, Tennessee with her mother and step-father, all seems well with them, but looks can be decieving - Jake is hiding a secret, a big one at that. Starting at Summer Bay High, Jake befriends Mattie, Geoff, Aden and Cassie, Mattie soon uncovers Jakes secret and tries her hardest to help. Also, to link it with the original story, Geoff is still undergoing rehabilitation after being shot and the man who raped Mattie's day comes in court.

JAKE FARRIS:

Jake seems to be your typical teenage Tennessee girl - she works hard and has a kind and caring persona, but she is hiding a secret from everybody she cares about. Jake, her mother Willadeene and her step-father David move to Summer Bay and Jake is enrolled in Summer Bay High, where she befriends Matilda, Geoff, Cassie and Aden. When Matilda discovers Jake's secret she tries to help her, but only ends up distancing herself from the new girl. Although on the exterior Jake looks bright and cheery, deep down she is depressed and suicidal. Jake looks like a cross between Hope Partlow and Taylor Swift (see below). Jake is an amazing singer and finds it a way to lose herself from everything going through her life - she is a mountain soprano.

Hope Partlow

281x211.jpg

Taylor Swift

h22.jpg

What do people think? Should I go ahead with it?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a, very unpolished, idea chasing itself around in my head for some kind of Miles/Sally fic., but I don't know. I know where I'm at now, and I know how I want it to end, I'm just not that sure how to get there!

Story Title: What If I Told You

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Aden, Belle, Geoff, Melody, Mattie, Lucas, Geoff

BTTB rating: T

Genre: No specific/general

Does story include spoilers: Yes

Any warnings: L SC

Summary: Sequel to UD, follows on directly from the last chapter.

Out: Soon-ish. I have another short fic planned and I want to get that started before I post this.

• 1 month later...

Story Title: Dangerous Games

Type of story: Undecided for now

Main Characters: Aden, Belle, Mattie, Ric, Nicole, Drew

Does story include spoilers: No

Is story being proof read: No

Any warnings: (SC)(L)

Summary: Nicole is the new girl in Summer Bay. Which guy will she try to dig her claws into?

I have the first chapter done for this fic. Just finished it now. Edit: I now have 3 chapter's done. Going good so far, I think. I think I will wait a week or so to post it until I have a few chapters done to see how it goes. How does it sound? Good idea? Bad idea? :blink: I know the summary isn't great, but I don't know how else to put it.

Here is a teaser...

Nicole pulled into the diner car park and got out of her car. She took of her sunglasses and looked at the beach. It was a beautiful day so no doubt the beach would be packed with people. Her eyes stared at a person on his surfboard in the water. He was really good. Sure he would be good at a many other things, Nicole thought. He got out of the water. A girl ran down to him. He grabbed her, swung her around and kissed her. “Hm…She will have to go…” she said quietly.

Note: This may change when I reread the chapter. May change a few words around.

Story Title: Dangerous Games

Type of story: Undecided for now

Main Characters: Aden, Belle, Mattie, Ric, Nicole, Drew

Does story include spoilers: No

Is story being proof read: No

Any warnings: (SC)(L)

Summary: Nicole is the new girl in Summer Bay. Which guy will she try to dig her claws into?

I have the first chapter done for this fic. Just finished it now. Edit: I now have 3 chapter's done. Going good so far, I think. I think I will wait a week or so to post it until I have a few chapters done to see how it goes. How does it sound? Good idea? Bad idea? :blink: I know the summary isn't great, but I don't know how else to put it.

Here is a teaser...

Nicole pulled into the diner car park and got out of her car. She took of her sunglasses and looked at the beach. It was a beautiful day so no doubt the beach would be packed with people. Her eyes stared at a person on his surfboard in the water. He was really good. Sure he would be good at a many other things, Nicole thought. He got out of the water. A girl ran down to him. He grabbed her, swung her around and kissed her. “Hm…She will have to go…” she said quietly.

Note: This may change when I reread the chapter. May change a few words around.

sounds interesting, I'll deffinately read it :)

Story Title: Untitled (for now)

Type of story: Short/Medium fic

Main Characters: Irene, Tasha, Belle, Aden, Geoff, Matilda, Annie and possibly more

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Sort of drama/fantasy

Does story include spoilers: None

Any warnings: SC, L, V/D

Summary: Based on my childhood favourite movie, Hocus Pocus, Irene, Tasha and Belle are three witches hanged during the Salem Witch Trials, but vow to return when a virgin lights the Blue-Flame Candle, jump forward to 2008 and the Campbell family (George, Miranda, Geoff and Annie) move to Salem from Summer Bay and Geoff falls for Matilda Hunter (another of my Geoff and Mattie fics :D). On halloween night, Mattie, Geoff and Annie are dared by by school bullies Tom and John to enter a house known to have house witches back in the 17th centuary, and without knowing, lights the blue flame candle, and the witches return, and now the group has to stop the witches from taking the life from innocent children so they can remain young forever. Bad summery, I know, but if you've seen Hocus Pocus, you'll understand it. I was actually watching it today and realised I could write something similar, but with Home & Away characters. What do you think?

At the moment I'm putting La Strada and Turning Point on hiatus so I can write this, and come up with ideas to keep both stories fresh. I've finished one chapter of this one, but am not posting until I complete it :).

Archived