Heroes

Guest Nathan

That used to be his power, but now Ando has a power - something that looks like Jubilee's power from X-men, and I'm just as unclear about what use it is. I don't think Ando can teleport, and I don't think Hiro can do anything anymore. He was trying to be Alfred to Ando's Batman at the start of this series, so I'm guessing that means he's still powerless.

Also, you'd think if someone had to go to India, Mohinder would be more efficient. Then again, he's not great at speaking the language lol. Sorry Sendhil. *Hugs.*

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Mattie, what has that horrid little bald man done to you :(?

Not that you deserve my entire sympathy. WHY is no-one trying to save Mohinder's life?? What the hell has Daphne ever done that's so great!? MOHINDER IS YOUR BABY'S DADDY, MATT!! :angry:

Anyway... I'm saddened that Sylar seems to have abandoned his pet boy, but pleased that he hasn't disposed of him. Perhaps he learned his lesson with Elle. Don't kill people who are fun to play with! This is the obvious reason that Mohinder is still with us. (If anyone bothers to remember or care that he exists <_<)

Good to see that the Petrellicest is alive and well...

As for Clare. Bah. Her friend seems alright, but it annoys me that he can go from wearing glasses to not wearing glasses and still be able to see perfectly. Do TV-makers understand that glasses sometimes serve the practical function of improving vision, they're not just a fashion symbol or character trademark? People who wear glasses throughout the day generally NEED them to SEE!

Archived