Heroes

Guest Nathan

Heroes is an American drama television series that tells the story of several people who "thought they were like everyone else... until they woke with incredible abilities" such as telepathy, time travel and flight. These people soon realize they have a role in preventing a catastrophe and saving mankind.

Heroes.png

The program aired its first two episodes here last week in New Zealand. The third ep begins tonight. I LOVE this program! It's one of my favorites (incl. Ugly Betty). Has anyone else seen it? What are your thoughts?

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive seen the first 8 episodes and i am totally hooked!

Ali Larter and Hayden Panettiere are one of the reasons i decided to watch it along with the cool storyline to it.

I love the tagline to it "Save the cheerleader, save the world'

although it doesn't appear until like the 5th episode until the actually storyline starts. Hiro is so funny :P

ive seen the first 8 episodes and i am totally hooked!

Ali Larter and Hayden Panettiere are one of the reasons i decided to watch it along with the cool storyline to it.

I love the tagline to it "Save the cheerleader, save the world'

although it doesn't appear until like the 5th episode until the actually storyline starts. Hiro is so funny :P

That's mainly the reason why I love it so much I think...Oh, and because of Milo, because he was in Gilmore Girls. :)

An hours not long enough! I love it.

Hi. My name is Meredith and I'm a heroes addict. Oooh It's so addictive!

True, very true :P Saw the first 5 minutes and was hooked. Got a friend of mine to watch it, she was hooked just by watching the promo :P

I've seen around 11 Episodes, it's quite interestiong!.....^^ and actually, i didnt really find the Pilot that all great, but the rest was!... weird eh!?

and Adrian Pasdar is in it! i havn't see him in so long!....he use to be in a TV SHow i used to like and watch called "Mysterious Ways" i :wub: It!

Archived