Heroes

Guest Nathan

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daphne... :(

Matt is such a sweetheart. He's sad now, but he'll be happy with Mohinder, in time...

I'm glad that Micah's back, but where is Molly?? Where??? :(

Ando and Hiro are cute with Baby Matt Parkman, hehe. I like that the baby is his. It makes the future episodes in season one make sense again, after Matt's apparent belief that the baby wasn't his in season two. It's a shame he chose to believe Janice's lie though, when, as his father said, he could have easily read her mind and known the truth. I guess he had his reasons.

Anyway, let's not dwell on the mistakes of the past. Let's just give him a moment to grieve in Mohinder's warm, loving arms...

Ah, Jem, I love getting your weekly Heroes updates. I don't understand most of them seeing as we are so far behind and, considering how much can happen in one episode of that show, everything is always changing anyway. But that's a good thing so I'm hardly being spoiled :P and get to enjoy the odd update on my favourie characters :D

Oh Sylar, you sexy little kitty :wub:

I'm always disappointed when there's no Matt and Mo, but that much Sylar is a pretty good trade. There was something so satisfying about seeing the shapeshifter cowering and screaming for mercy under Sylar... Yes, I'm aware I have deep, disturbing problems. But... it's still nice of shows like this to pander to the likes of me :)

On a less creepy note, Claire and Nathan challenging the boys in Mexico to a drinking contest was fun. I liked Angela and Peter attempting to reinforce their relationship too. Peter's prayer was good. Maybe because I'm a slightly religious person, but I thought it was appropriate that someone asked the question, where is God in all this? And took that question to the source, rather than Mo's patented philosophizing. Which I also love :wub:

Interesting that Noah thinks Sylar is dead, and that he seemed... upset? Maybe he was jealous that he wasn't the one to put Sylar down, but I tend to think it's more than that. I'm not sure what it is, but... something...

Eeee Sylar the shapeshifter. So exciting :wub: I think he was enjoying that transformation a little too much... but I guess that's Sylar for you. He was getting off on what the other guy seemed to find painful. It's also another step to confirming that vision of the future where he was posing as Nathan. Sylar's ability to shapeshift and Matt having a baby with powers could spell some troubled times ahead. Just because Peter didn't go nuclear, and the virus wasn't released, doesn't mean it can't all go to hell somewhere along the line!

Hmm, which could mean Matt and Mo working under Sylar. Yes, I could see that. I could see that very much...

Matthinder huuuuuuugggggsssssss! :wub:

Mohinder didn't try very hard to stop Matt from going off to certain doom. Didn't even seduce him or nothin! I knew that Matt would do exactly what he did, too. So predictable to everybody but himself :rolleyes:

It was so nice to have Matt, Mo, AND Sylar all in the same episode. Ahhhh I love it when that happens :wub:

The Petrelli family outing was creepy, and yet... they all seemed pretty okay with it. Strange, strange family :huh: I'm glad that they're all together though, and that Noah's with them.

Fun times ahead :)

• 2 weeks later...

"I AM SYLAR"

You sure are, baby :wub:

He puts a nice spin on the old Psycho dead mother/insane son relationship. I like it :)

And ooooooh to the knife in the back of the head. OooOoOoOoOooo... :ph34r:

Matt is cute with BabyMattParkman, hehehe.

And poor Momar. Only in it for two seconds to get shot again - sux to be him! :(

Interesting that Noah thinks Sylar is dead, and that he seemed... upset? Maybe he was jealous that he wasn't the one to put Sylar down, but I tend to think it's more than that. I'm not sure what it is, but... something...

I think there are quite a few good pairings on the show. Hiro & Ando, Matt and Mo etc (“My two dads”) but one of the relationships that’s always fascinated me is the one between Sylar and Noah Bennett. I think it’s pretty obvious that Noah despises Sylar for a number of reasons, Claire being to obvious one not to mention the fact that he was directly responsible for his actions. The thing is I don’t even think Sylar hates Noah. If you look back through the volumes he’s had plenty of opportunities to kill him. He hasn’t taken them. In the first series when he escaped from the room that he was imprisoned in at Primetek, rather than killing Noah he simply locked him away. Right at the beginning of third series just before Elle zapped him with enough electricity to power a small town I think he used his telekinesis to knock Noah out rather than kill him. Shortly after he was captured and he was assigned to work with Noah, even after Noah tried to cut a deal with the guy to create a vortex to eliminate Sylar once and for all he simply taunted him in the car by trying to persuade Claire that he was a bad person. And more recently again he had a chance to kill him but instead he simply wanted to destroy him so he morphed into his wife and told him he wanted a divorce. I wonder if this all stems back to when Sylar felt remorse over the first person he killed (the guy who he acquired the telekinesis from) and wanted to turn his life around but Noah wanted him to go on a killing spree in order to gather more information for the company. Perhaps he wants Noah to witness all the pain and destruction he caused which is a direct result of Noah’s (or rather the company’s) thirst for knowledge. I’m just not sure….

End of Volume Four! :mellow:

Wait, so... wait... was that a finale!? As in, no more episodes for god knows how long!? :( :(

Best not to panic... breathe... breathe... *cries hysterically*... breathe...

Okay, I think I'm okay...

All I can say is... Nathan... Sylar...

who do I mourn for!?

:(

• 3 months later...

Archived