Heroes

Guest Nathan

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NZers, Heroes starts here on Wednesday 12th. Two-hour premiere starting 8:30, straight after 90210. Great night for TV :D

Ooooh thank you so much for that little bit of information...so excited. I'm getting S1 & 2 on the 12th aswell for my b.day so that's awesome :D

I can’t imagine that Hiro would have just killed Ando like that without having a plan. He just seemed to do that all too quickly. Although you’d think the other two would have gotten suspicious about the fact that he didn’t really give it a moments thought. How long have Hiro and Ando been friends for?

It’s interesting how they are trying to explore another side of Sylar. First when Peter tried to kill Mrs Petrelli, he seemed genuinely concerned for her and then when he saved Claire from being sucked into the Vortex he told her afterwards they he didn’t realise how what he did affected her and he could feel her pain. Does he know that he’s her uncle yet? I look forward to seeing how the whole thing with Mr Bennett and the Petrelli’s pans out.

So Nathan amongst other people has acquired his superpowers with what would appear to be genetic engineering.

1. Did the technology to do that even exist back then? We knew from previous seasons that the superpowers people had were genetic but it wasn’t obvious they were manufactured. Or perhaps there were a small number of people born with the abilities and maybe they did the same thing as Mohinder.

2. In the first episode after Sylar took Claire’s power, as he was walking off he told her that she was different, special. I wonder what the significance of that in regards to the genetic engineering is.

I was slightly traumatized by Hiro stabbing Ando. I'm sure he's fine...

I don't like Linderman going after Matt. It makes me suspicious <_<

I can't work Sylar out - he had an evil smile when turning Claire against Noah. Did he mean what he said to her, or was he just getting back at Noah for trying to make him disappear? Or was it both?

Mohinder... "I don't need your drugs, I need YOU!" ... :)

Does anyone know what happened to Heroes? I checked the online TV guide I usually go to, and it says that Heroes is on at 9.30 Thursday, but I keep seeing ads for Bones in that time slot.

Surely Heroes can't have been rating so badly that they took it off for a back-up episode of Bones :(?

Hm. That actually works out pretty well for me. I don't watch Prison Break, but I do watch The Amazing Race, Bones, Heroes, and Scrubs. Just as long as none of those shows stop airing, I don't really care what time slot they're in. Obviously I need to know what time to tune in though. Thanks :P

Isn't this more prettier than stupid Maya and Daphne?

matthinderkisscontrast.jpg

Stupid Maya and Daphne... <_<

At least with Eden I could pretend that she was forcing Mo to love her... and Matt just hadn't met Mo yet when he was with his cheating wife...

MEANT TO BE I TELL YOU!!! :mellow:

Archived