Heroes

Guest Nathan

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all does any one know if peter and nathan are in the second season as they were suppose to have died in the season one finale? i hope they are i luv the actor who plays peter :)

Peter won't die because he's industructable.... Though Nathan shouldn't either. If he was smart enough, he would of let Peter go and flew away, as Peter fell back towards Earth he would of exploded... If Nathan didn't do that, then the writters are very stupid.

Both Peter & Nathan are in the new series. The cast have just finished a tour and the guy who plays Nathan has posted cute little clips on youtube. The dude seriously rocks!

Oh and *waves the Petrellicest flag* There is waaaay too much touching between Peter & Nathan, and the chemistry between Claire & Peter is smokin' :wink:

Both Peter & Nathan are in the new series. The cast have just finished a tour and the guy who plays Nathan has posted cute little clips on youtube. The dude seriously rocks!

Oh and *waves the Petrellicest flag* There is waaaay too much touching between Peter & Nathan, and the chemistry between Claire & Peter is smokin' :wink:

Glad to here about Peter being in season 2. I've jsut finished watching season 1 and I thought that about Claire and Peter as well. They are so cute together. Loved the bit when Peter died and Caire pulled to glass from the back of his head, he sat up, looked at her them wipped away her tear. :wub: It nearly had me crying.

What I didn't get is why did Nathan go with him? Peter can fly, so why didn't he go by himself?

Does anyone know it DL is in season 2? Didn't like his character at first but I think he's great now.

I never really thought of that. Has anyone seen the preview on dailymotion for season 2? who is Claire kissing? I really hope it's her best friend as I think they are so cute. Mind not as cute as her and Peter would be, but thats totally wrong. It starts un USA 24th Sept so i'm hoping it's not long to wait till it's aired in UK.

Archived