Heroes

Guest Nathan

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someones posted most of it on YouTube and I've seen parts 1-4/5, but part 5 is missing. I'm so gutted!

I've seen up to clare in the gym, the bit when she breaks her leg

My computer for so reason won't let me watch from that link!

EDIT: I've just read that season 2 starts in UK in about 5 weeks. From an unknown source, so don't take my word on it!

Yes they do, they've paid £400,000 an episode! :o

So it could be right, the only thing is theres 8 episodes to go on BBC3 (I think), so unless they show 2 a week I can't see it happening! I just hope when the start showing them, they don't have a 10-12 week break like Lost last year! It drove me crazy trying to find spoilers.

OMG! Has anyone seen episode 2 yet? It's been posted on YouTube, if anyones interested. Spoiler about E2 below!

I can't believe she cut off her own toe and her new friend was stood watching her out of the window! and Peter with his new power, wonder where he got it from! Wonder who or should I say what, was attacking Peters mam? So many questions can't wait to find the answers!

Archived