Heroes

Guest Nathan

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to IMDB (I know it may not be right.....) his manager pulled him from the show because he didn't want to play a gay character. The producer's wanted Zach to be gay. Again, I'm not saying it's right, it's just what I read.

Wellif it is right I'm shocked, I know we only saw a few episodes with him in, but I didn't get the gay vibe from him.

Wonder who's she's kissing in the previews. Looking forward to season 2. Hope the air it soon. Wonder who Claire lives with. If it's her father or Nathan and Peter.

I'm just watching S1E20. The one when it's five years into the future. Peter looks and acts so different. I like it.

Well I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I did find it strange that he suddenly disappeared, but I didn't as well. As it was just after Peter saved her, so they started to concentrate on the connection between the other chararcter. Which as we all know is very important. It's a shame tho, as I like the fact that someone who wasn't directly involved in either being a hereo or tracking them, knew the secrets. So if and when we got an un-answered question they could use him to explain to us. If that make sense.

Zach's actor Thomas Decker, was the one that was okay with playing Zach as a gay character. But then, the Heroes writers decided to suddenly change his sexuality after his memory got wiped out. Thomas hated the idea, and thought it was offensive, so he quit & Zach was written out of the show all together. I hope that cleared some things up.

Also

DL will not be a main character next season as he is the character that dies in the season return.

Claire's new love interest is a guy which she meets when she moves...

Oh & Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars), and Dave Anders (Alias) join the cast of Heroes this season. :)

Archived