Heroes

Guest Nathan

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've only just started to watch it on BB2, so I've got a few questions about season 1!

Firstly does Claire (Cheerleader) got together with the lad who looks like her bestfriend?

Secondly, does Claire ever met her real perants?

Also, I've just watched episode 8, when Hiro meets the waiter at the dinner and she gets killed by Sylar. Hiro goes back in time to save her, does he?

Cheers to anyone know can answer these questions!

Ah! Biggest Heroes fan here, so let me answer :D

Claire doesn't get with Zach (her friend) but she does meet her real parents. Her mother lives is some random who lives in a caravan and her power is to produce fire. And her father is Nathan Petrelli. Hiro goes back in time to save the waitress chick and finds out that she's dying (something wrong with her brain, I think), so she's going to die whether Syler kills her or not.

Hope that answers your questions :)

Ah! Biggest Heroes fan here, so let me answer :D

Claire doesn't get with Zach (her friend) but she does meet her real parents. Her mother lives is some random who lives in a caravan and her power is to produce fire. And her father is Nathan Petrelli. Hiro goes back in time to save the waitress chick and finds out that she's dying (something wrong with her brain, I think), so she's going to die whether Syler kills her or not.

Hope that answers your questions :)

Thank you so much for answering them questions. I really wanted Zach and Claire get together as I think they look so cute together but nevermind. I'm shocked to read that Nathan is she dad. Does he know about her? I really liked that waitress as well. Bless her.

I'e just lent season 1 on DVD off a friend so I'm going to sit and watch a few episodes a night. The ending sounds good can't wait for that. I hope all this Sylar stuff is over in season 1 as I think it might drag abit to long it if isn't.

Any ideas when season 2 starts in the UK?

Archived