Heroes

Guest Nathan

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you haven't heard of Sylar, you soon will. Snd coming from that is the tagline 'Save the cheerleader, Save the world'.

He's the Villan of the story in this season..

Also i have seen up to episode 12 now... At the end of episode 11 the story COMPLETELY changes! I was like...Oh My God! hahaha. A Good twist to be sure.

^I was a bit confused about that. I've lost the timeline :(. I assume all the other storylines were happening on last week's timeline, but Hiro's was on fast forward... and now he's gone back to where he was last week... but everyone else is existing in THIS week.. and he'll have caught up by NEXT week... yeah :huh:

Okay, so that mother and father that Claire's adoptive father (he's the bad guy isn't he?) killed; were Claire's bilogical parents; yes? So that little girl who was found in the cupboard by the cop is Claire's real sister.

I just need to make sure i'm track with this. It's gets a bit confusing at times.

Okay, so that mother and father that Claire's adoptive father (he's the bad guy isn't he?) killed; were Claire's bilogical parents; yes? So that little girl who was found in the cupboard by the cop is Claire's real sister.

I just need to make sure i'm track with this. It's gets a bit confusing at times.

Nope. HRG isn't really the bad guy. Claire's mother lives in a trailer in kermit, texas.

Claire's father is Nathan Petrelli. What a dirty dog he is!

Think I'm about 10 episodes ahead of you.

Archived