Heroes

Guest Nathan

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wait.. I think I just realised why the subtitles were formatted the way they were. The whole super-hero, comic book thing. Characters' speech being written right near them... yes, that would explain it.

Well... I don't read many comic books, so I guess I'll just have to get used to it.

I found the first ten minutes a yawn fest, but woke up when the milf was showing off on cam :lol:

:lol: That 'milf' is Ali Larter, I think I mentioned I would watch for her at the start of this thread. She's been in things like the Final Destination movies.

Oh and Dean, I was thinking when I was watching it, I wonder if Dean understands what this guy is saying :P. Were the subtitles accurate? :lol:

Legally Blonde! THAT's where I know her from! I knew she looked familiar, but I couldn't think who she was.

I recognised Hiro from the ads as Franklin from Scrubs, hehe. He's such a cutie.

I was surprised and pleased to see that Nathan is played by the guy who used to be in Mysterious Ways. I think I'd watch the show just because he was in it, even though his character's kind of a jerk at this stage :P. I miss Mysterious Ways...

Would you believe, two hours after my last post about not reading enough comic books, my brother gave me two comic books for my birthday?? Weird, no :blink:?

Archived