Heroes

Guest Nathan

I love Maya & Alejandro so far. They're keeping me interested. I wonder what their powers are...weird how Maya had slashed all those guys eyes.

I actually love all the new characters so far this season. Especially David Ander's character. I loved him on Alias (my first ever fandom...hehe), and now he's on Heroes. :D

Gah, all the characters on this show are awesome.

Overall, the ep was great, but not the best. If only it had Sylar, Niki, Micah & Candice it would be heaps better. I hope Mr. Nakamura isn't dead...but I hope Angela dies. I hate that f*cking cow.

Can't wait till Kristen Bell starts on the show! :D

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiro is the best. He just cracks me up all the time.

Last nights ep (season 2, ep 2) was good, but LOADS of sub titles, so very hard to watch on a small TV in bed! :wacko:

The twins are cooky I reckon. Am sure that Nikki will be back soon. Who is Candice??

Does any one know what was up with Nathan Petrelli in the first ep when he looked in the mirror?

Am sure that Nikki will be back soon.

she's in E3. it looks like shes taking her son to his mothers.

Who is Candice??

is the woment who had Mika(sp?) in the last 2 episodes from season 1. She could make the room look like somewhere totally different!

Does any one know what was up with Nathan Petrelli in the first ep when he looked in the mirror?

he got badly burned from the explosion with Peter!

What I want to know is

how did Peter get to Ireland?

OK - Candice then, I think she died at the hands of Jessica (nikki's bad half).

Nathan and the mirror? Why can it only be seen in the mirror? Is he going to be another Nikki mirror type person???

Peter.......no idea but tonight may shed some light on that!! :blink:

candice is not dead. she returns in tonight's episode! :D

& so do niki, micah, and sylar. :D

It comes back on TV in NZ on Monday night! Woooohoooooooo! I can NOT wait!

The first 4 episodes have been put on Youtube! Thats how I've been watching them.

Has anyone seen episode 4 yet?

Poor Molly, hope she's ok! I can't believe Matt's dad is the one she's so scared of. Can't wait to learn more about it all.

Not sure why he only see's it in the mirror. Can't wait to find out! Gutted we didn't see Peter, I really want to see him open his box and return to USA. It's not right him not being near Nathan and Clare. Wonder why Clare and Nathan arn't contacting each other.

Like the way Sylar, is calling himself by his real name. wonder how that one last. Also how did he lose his powers.

not liking clares new boyfriend, wonder what he's got to hind. And I wonder how and who kills her dad in the paintings. Thats another thing I'm really looking forward too.

Archived