Everything Happens For A Reason...

Guest puja

That chapter was written so well! I loved the interaction between Jack and Martha. Just what I needed to take my mind off things for a while. Really can't wait for the next chapter. This one was definitely worth the wait!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW! That surely was a superb chapter!

Brilliantly well written. And well worth the wait!

That whole chapter managed to bring out so many different emotions.

One minute i was laughing and then a second later i felt really sad.

This is one of my favourite fics on here, its absolutely fantastic Puja.

Im really looking forward to your next update :)

Puja the last few chapters have been absolutely brilliantly written. In the last chapter you nearly made me cry. Jack's feelings were so well written. Martha's back. Yey!! I can't wait until Emma meets Mack. Will be fantabulous. I really want to see how Alf is going to behave and what will happen when Martha realises that he's been faking it all alond. Shall be a funny funny time. Anyway thanks for dedicating it to me - I was officially stressed last week but your update has certainly cheered me up. It was a really good chapter. Well Done Puja!!

Chapter 10- Martha meets Emma.

A ‘familiar’ face has someone intrigued…

Hmm, my preview is a little misleading. Martha doesn't meet Emma in the next chapter, nor is there an encounter with a 'familiar' face. I got a little ahead of myself :unsure: All this will happen, but in chapter 12- most probably.

Chapter 11 has been written, just waiting for it to be proofed now. So an update is imminent; either tonight or by tomorrow :)

Archived