The LOL thread

Guest Eli

The very first ever Blonde GUY joke.... And well worth the wait !!!!

An Irishman , a Mexican and a Blonde Guy were doing construction work

on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.

They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I'm going to

jump off this building."

The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too."

The blonde opened his lunch and said, "Bologna again! If I get a bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too."

The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and cabbage, and jumped to his death.

The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito, and jumped, too.

The blonde guy opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his

death as well.

At the funeral, the Irishman's wife was weeping.She said, "If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!"

The Mexican's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."

(Oh this is GOOD!!)

Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife.

The blonde's wife

said, "Don't look at me. He makes his own lunch!!"

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doctor Doctor i feel like a dvd " dont worry sir you just slipped a disc"

Doctor Doctor i feel like a computer thats lost all its information i just cant think " backup a minute sir backup"

A husband and wife pull up at mcdonalds at the drive through " Id like to order now said the husband"

" wait i cant be bothered" said the bloke in the kiosk"

"What an attitude to take" said the husband

" yes i have a CHIP on my shoulder" said the bloke in kiosk

"very damn funny" said the husband

" and your wifes got nice BUNs"

"how dare you" said the husband

" sorry tell me to burger off if you like" said man in kiosk

" Your ok said the wife balalalala im lovin it"

Murderer walks into a bar slams down his weapons and demands a drink, What do you want asked the tender, I will have a beer for myself he said and a bloody mary for my cleaver" Sorry" said the bartender no can do it's marys night off

Knock Knock .....whos there?......arthur,... arthur who?...........give me arthur chance i'll tell you

knock knock............whos there.......Justin......justin who?........Justin time with that drink im thirsty

Knock Knock...............whos there.......police..........police who............police to meet you

emergency call to "999 LETS-BE-AVENUE" :P

^^^ Oh...lovely jokes. :P In one of those moods, are you? :P

The very first ever Blonde GUY joke.... And well worth the wait !!!!

An Irishman , a Mexican and a Blonde Guy were doing construction work

on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.

They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I'm going to

jump off this building."

The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too."

The blonde opened his lunch and said, "Bologna again! If I get a bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too."

The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and cabbage, and jumped to his death.

The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito, and jumped, too.

The blonde guy opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his

death as well.

At the funeral, the Irishman's wife was weeping.She said, "If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!"

The Mexican's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."

(Oh this is GOOD!!)

Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife.

The blonde's wife

said, "Don't look at me. He makes his own lunch!!"

Heard the same joke without the blonde. It was italian, australian and irish, I think.

*Pats own blonde hair defensively*

:P

I don't know if anyone will find this funny but I did

"A man goes to a fancy dress party as a tortoise and takes his wife on his back

Someone asks him why his wife is on his back

The man said Oh that's me shell"

Does any one get it??

• 6 months later...

Archived