The LOL thread

Guest Eli

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

This made me laugh :lol:

Click here

Haha I've actually done some of them before.. :unsure:

This is hilarious!! It's a deleted scene from Harry Potter and the order of the pheonix but it's so f**ing funny!! :D

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My boss at work told me THE funniest story the other day. It's probably much funnier face to face but it's too good not to share!

Basically, her sister had taken her son (my boss's nephew) to the zoo with her other kids and then she suddenly realised that her son had gone missing. They literally looked everywhere, getting really worried and he finally turned up with his little back-pack on, absolutely soaking wet. When they asked him where he'd been, why he was all wet, was he ok etc, he just shook his head and was like, 'I just want to go home, I want to go home.'

So, they were Completely Baffled but they went home because he seemed really on edge and upset. Anyway, when they got home, he pulled a Real Life baby PENGUIN out of his bag!!!!

He'd just dived in and caught one! When they rang the zoo about it, they said it happens all the time!! and just keep it in a cold bath until they could come fetch it back.

I just nearly died laughing at the mental image of a little boy swimming after a penguin trying to catch it in a ruck-sack.

Oh my god, are you serious?! That is hilarious! :lol:

A friend just sent me this:

One day my mother was out and my Daddy was in charge.

I was maybe 1 and a half years old.

Someone had given me a little 'tea set' as a gift and it was one of my favorite toys.

Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the evening news and my brother was

playing nearby in the living room when I brought Daddy a little cup of 'tea', which was just water.

After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Mom came home.

My Dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!!'

My Mom waited, and sure enough, here I come down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy

and she watches him drink it up, then says:

'Did it ever occur to you that the only place that baby can reach to get water is the toilet??'

I thought it was funny. :lol:

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Not a joke but something kinda funny that happened to me and some friends.. we were sleeping in this tent and we heard a possum or something outside the tent, one of us started screaming and we all panicked.. then we were listening to 'the mysterious ticking noise' potter puppet pals thing and we started singing along, not knowning how loud we were. then we started going through random songs on my phone and we found 'i touch myself by the divinyls'. we all began screaming out the words and not knowing that one of my friend's mum was sitting inside the house in the kitchen listening to us all along. we had no idea but i spose its funnier if you were there.

• 3 weeks later...

This Warning has been issued by West Yorkshire Police:

Clubbers in the North of England have recently taken to injecting ecstasy directly into their mouths using dental syringes.

This practice is extremely dangerous and should be avoided at all costs.

If you are approached by a Northerner offering you 'E by gum' immediately report them to the police.

:lol: That page is hilarous! My friend didn't get the jokes. But she's not very computer-y. Y'know.

My favourite:

One day at school, I was lending a friend a couple of my CD games. Then a girl came up and said, "I wouldn't do that if I were you. You might get it back with a virus on it."

Archived