The LOL thread

Guest Eli

LOL! That hotel story is hilarious!!

And the strawberry joke reminds me of my friend and me a while ago... We had been to a beach party (it was summer) and we came home around three in the morning. My friend was staying over, and because it had been a beach party our legs vere full of sand. We decided to shower our feet and legs, so we both took off our socks and stepped into the shower. Suddenly my friend decided she was hungry so I got some yogurt. I realise this might not sound very funny now, but it must have been a pretty weird sight, the two of us standing almost fully dressed in the shower, eating yogurt at three o'clock in the morning :P

I had almost forgotten about this thread, but it sure is a fun place if you need a good laugh :P

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My boss at work told me THE funniest story the other day. It's probably much funnier face to face but it's too good not to share!

Basically, her sister had taken her son (my boss's nephew) to the zoo with her other kids and then she suddenly realised that her son had gone missing. They literally looked everywhere, getting really worried and he finally turned up with his little back-pack on, absolutely soaking wet. When they asked him where he'd been, why he was all wet, was he ok etc, he just shook his head and was like, 'I just want to go home, I want to go home.'

So, they were Completely Baffled but they went home because he seemed really on edge and upset. Anyway, when they got home, he pulled a Real Life baby PENGUIN out of his bag!!!!

He'd just dived in and caught one! When they rang the zoo about it, they said it happens all the time!! and just keep it in a cold bath until they could come fetch it back.

I just nearly died laughing at the mental image of a little boy swimming after a penguin trying to catch it in a ruck-sack.

i read in a magazine can't remember what one bout a kid who was at one of his familys house and he had a balloon.He kept running around saying he wanted to let the balloon go so his uncle took him outside with it and said before u let it go make a wish the kid made the wish and let it go his uncle turned him and said what did u wish for and he said i wished i had balloon :lol:

i read in a magazine can't remember what one bout a kid who was at one of his familys house and he had a balloon.He kept running around saying he wanted to let the balloon go so his uncle took him outside with it and said before u let it go make a wish the kid made the wish and let it go his uncle turned him and said what did u wish for and he said i wished i had balloon :lol:

It reminds me of an episode of Friends. Joey pulls a wishbone with someone, he gets the bigger half, when asked what he wished for he says "the bigger half."

Check this out:

FSM_Pirates.png

In other words, you can stop global warming by becoming a pirate.

Archived