The LOL thread

Guest Eli

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha! I love it!

Last week I was in the bathroom fixing my hair before school. I have a cat, and he has a black tail, so I could see his tail through the mirror, and I was talking to him while I was fixing my hair because no one else was awake and I hate it when it's silent in the house. So I was standing there talking to him while I was putting on make up and fixing my hair for like 5 minutes before I turned around to see it wasn't my cat's tail, but a black sock! I don't think I've ever felt that stupid! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Joke.

There was a little boy called Sam, and it was christmas day, he was playing with his new train set in the play room.

His mum was washing the dishes, and as she was doing the dishes, she heard her son say,' All aboard, all aboard. whoever is getting on the train, get on the f***ing train, if anybody is getting on the train, get on the f***ing train.

His mum stood there and could not believe her ears, then she heard Sam say,' all aboard the train for London, if your getting on the train, then get on the f***ing train, if you are getting off, then ****ing get off the train.

His mum rushed in to the play room, and gave little Sam a telling off, and sent him to his bedroom. Some time later, the mother felt a bit guilty. So she went up to Sam's room and said' you can have your train set back, but you must be a good boy, Sam nodded.

As she was in the kitchen, she could hear him playing with his train set, and she heard him say,' all aboard the train, if you are getting on the train, then get on the train, if you are getting off the train then get off' . She was delighted with this, until she heard him say' if you want to know why the train is late, as the f***ing b**ch in the kitchen.

I love this joke, i giggle all the time while telling it to others. Sorry i am sad.

Archived