Christmas

Guest aejdude

awww...cuteness. Jack knows what he wants his girl to wear. Martha got him a Wii, i was going to get that for xmas :P Maybe Jack can be my friend :D Soo cute. Petey got Amanda lingerie, how cute, i love Petey :wub: Great chapter Aaron

More please :D

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the next part. :) Enjoy! :D

Part 8

Belle’s point of view

I got Lucas a Christmas card, and put some money in it because I didn’t know what to get him. I will still give him it, but I’m still planning to break up with him

Drew’s point of view

I know belle doesn’t expect anything from me as a partner, but I felt I needed to get her something as a friend for now anyway. I got her this pink t-shirt saying “GIRLS RULE GUYS DRULE” on it, as soon as I saw it I thought that’s so belle I just have to get to get it! I hope she will like it; I can’t see why she wouldn’t, its nice waiting though to see whether she will.

Matilda’s point of view

I got Luke a Christmas card and wrote a thank you message in it as well for helping through out the year with everything that has gone on, he has been there but it feel so much better now that are just friends, as i love being with Ric.

Lucas’s point of view

I got belle a beaded necklace, with the letters from belle on a separate bead and her name in beads is in the middle of the necklace. Hope she likes it.

Irene and Sally got Rocco pair of sunglasses, and a new sleeveless top - they know he likes them!

Ric point of view

I got Lucas the new GTA PS2 game, I’m sure he’ll like it and we can chat about our birds on Christmas Day while playing it together – i.e. helping each other out doing bits one can’t do should be fun!

“Aww I love all this stuff so much, you have such good taste, u know exactly what I want! Thank you thank you thank you! Martha gives jack a kiss on the nose forehead and mouth.” Martha says.

“Hehe glad you like it, I had a sneaking suspicion u would! Omg a wii! The perfect Xmas present from the perfect girlfriend! I think it goes without saying that I adore it so much, you didn’t have to spend so much though, baby why did you?” Jack responds.

“Aww thanks for calling me perfect! I wanted to get you something special, after the scare I had earlier on in the year, when no one could find you a lung transplant. I wanted to get something special because you really are more than special in my eyes. I don’t want anything to happen to us, I couldn’t bear to live without you.” Martha says.

“Same, I love waking up to your smile your scent and last but not least your body!” Jack says.

“Oh yeah!” Martha says.

Archived