Christmas

Guest aejdude

Thanks Sian. :) Glad you enjoyed it. :D

Here is the next part. :)

Part 2

Matilda and Ric have brung the presents they bought for each other, so they can open them at midnight and maybe get a little intimate afterwards if they both like the presents they got and like what they are both seeing.

On the other hand, if they just want to relax and chill out from being at home and talk giving each other the occasional kiss then that’s what they will do.

Ric’s point of view

I hope Matilda likes her present, as she is all soft inside and loves a cuddle, a tickle and really likes a bit of comfort because let’s face it who doesn’t? I decided to get this golden teddy bear holding a big red heart in his hands saying “Merry Xmas” in white writing.

She should like it, as she is a one for teddies her room is packed out with them all! I also got her a pink quartz heart necklace that she can wear on Christmas Day. I thought that I’m not just going to give her money because that’s just boring!

“I love you.” I hear Matilda say; little does she know I’m thinking about her presents oh if only she knew what they were, well she won’t have to wait too long now.

“I love you too.” I say.

“The plan is we stay here tonight, and then get ready to go back in the morning and retrieve all of our presents from everyone!” I add.

“Yep, that certainly is the plan but tonight is just about us.” I hear Matilda agree and say.

Meanwhile, the rest of the bay has been swamped with so many Xmas parties!

There is the Christmas Eve Party tonight hosted by Alf, then the Christmas Day one for anyone who is interested and would like to get together with their friends at Christmas. Then there is the New Year’s party on the night of New Year’s Eve which goes on through out the night.

Most of the bay is going to be there, everyone in the bay got an invite but some turned it down as they are either out or in with partners.

Alf who is the organiser of these parties, with Colleen by his side as his assistant paid someone to put up some banners in Yabbie Creek and make it an open party so some new people can experience Christmas in Summer Bay.

Jack and Martha were considering not going at first, but then Martha suggested they could come to the parties and stay for a while and when they heard Robbie and Tasha’s response, that they both liked the sound of the idea Martha suggested about them both coming back from Josie’s to stay in the bay for a while again and attending the parties they thought they couldn’t turn the invitation down!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the next part! :D

Part 3

Martha knew because Tasha text her earlier on in the day, saying “Thanks for the idea! We’re coming down for a while to stay again – hope you haven’t missed us that much!”

The party starts at 7.00pm, and it’s only 3.00 pm at the moment.

“Oh my god Jack, I so can’t wait to see Robbie and Tash you realise how close your friendship is when it’s stretched over a long distance and you only get texts and phone calls.” Martha says.

“Yeah, I know the feeling. We used to hang out with Rob and Tash like nearly all of the time and now that’s all been taken away from us. I can’t wait either.” Jack responds.

Martha’s point of view

“What shall I wear Jack, help me baby.” I ask.

“Off course I will help you; after all I do know what I like best on you!” I hear Jack say smugly. That’s true, he is my partner and he does have his favourite pieces of clothing.

“Jack! I know you do, but it’s got to make me look all classy as well as pretty!” I respond.

“You can wear anything baby, and you’ll look pretty.” I hear Jack say praising me, aww, he is so sweet and lovely which is why I love him to bits.

“Why thank you! Although flattery is nice and all, it’s still not helping me come to final decision, there is just so many different outfits to choose from.” I say, being quite straight forward to the point.

Irene has let Rocco stay at hers for the afternoon, and night to give Sally and Brad some space as Robbie and Tasha won’t be coming until later she has a spare room. Belle is staying there at the moment, as she doesn’t want to be anywhere near her mother right now.

While Rocco has been there, he has seen Belle come out of the shower with just a towel on and he thought she looked quite nice from what he was seeing, but he knows she is beginning to become close with Drew again.

The question is if Drew cheated on her once, is he likely to cheat again? I mean it’s all well and good them liking each other again now but what if she gets hurt again further down the line when Drew decides “he’s had enough”.

Rocco is thinking he would be something different for Belle, but he doesn’t know if she would want him I mean he has only started to feel like this when he’s seen her in a towel but what about her personality? He hardly knows Belle, and she hardly knows him.

But nothing is stopping them from getting to know each other; I mean it’s going to be even easier to bump into one another now well just today. Should they both take advantage of this time together?

Enjoy! :P

Part 4

Because the truth of the matter is Belle is only sticking with Lucas because she doesn’t like hurting his feelings, he did nothing wrong it’s just she’s changed she no longer wants to be Lucas’s girl because she thinks they have both lost that spark that was once there.

Belle’s point of view

How can I break Lucas’s heart, especially at Christmas when everyone is supposed to be happy and feel a sense of togetherness? I know Lucas will only feel hate and angst towards me if I break up with him on Christmas Eve.

On the other hand, I’m ready to move on what do I do?

I may try and break it to him before the party, so he has chance to forget about me and maybe find someone else? I mean yeah I would be annoyed if someone dumped me and had immediately got with someone else but as soon as he gets with someone else the sooner I can get with Drew. Because it’s obvious he still likes me, I like him too and I do think he has changed. But then again, on the other hand I can’t get with Drew straight away if Luke finds no one. You what I mean though? If Luke has already found someone else it won’t feel as bad me getting back with Drew.

Martha opens up her wardrobe to show Jack the selection of clothing there is available for her to wear.

Jack’s point of view

“Wow! There’s almost a department store’s clothing in here.” I say being sarcastic. I love being sarcastic, because it really teases Martha and I love doing that, it’s just so fun!

“Jack! Behave yourself, I know I have a lot but not that much although I wouldn’t mind us investing in a department store then I really would have a bigger selection of clothing which is always good, the more clothes the better!” I hear Martha say. Okay, so that backfired! There’s no way I’m investing into one of them I mean hello? Where would the money come from? Honestly, sometimes she thinks we’re millionaires or likes to be treated like one at least.

“Now try and find something you like that you think will suit me for this occasion.” I hear Martha say.

“Erm, I really like that black and red spotty dress with a red bow in the middle of the cleavage.” I say.

“It looks all Christmassy.” I add. It also looks very sexy, yet classy.

“Aww thanks, Jack! I shall where that then.” I hear Martha say, she then gave me a few kisses which I thoroughly enjoyed! I’m proud of myself! I picked out what I liked and now she is going to wear it!

“And some black or red shoes will go with that, flat ones!” I hear Martha say in a chirpy voice. It’s just too easy for me to make my baby all happy and in a good mood, and I like it being easy but I also don’t mind when it’s hard and I achieve making her happy in the end.

Archived