Christmas

Guest aejdude

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Sian. :) Glad you like it! :D

You never you could get one, or do you know all of your presents? :P

I'm writing more now, so the wait for the next update shouldn't be too long. :)

lol I know all of my presents now :)

Loved the updates! I agree with Becky lol we need more J&Mness =P please? Its christmas..

Thanks you four. :D

I wish i was on msn all day again, :P the internet went down as soon as i done that post :( and it's only just came back on now, i was hoping to update loads on Christmas Day and Boxing Day but no such luck :( because the internet was down.

I aim to update loads today though, and i mean loads probably 4 parts or more so stay tuned. :)

Part 5

Kim point’s of view

I’m so glad I don’t have to deal with a baby, so happy I found kit. I was kidding myself thinking I was in love with Rachel, I mean I want to be there for her but now I see her more as a friend than anything. I mean the age gap is so big, she’s 28 and im 19, it was never going to be forever anyway because she will be a lot than me and won’t want to do some of the things I want to do because she would have already done it, and why do I have to miss out of the experiences just because of her and own age gap.

“We were meant to be together.” Kim says.

“I know, and fate brought us back to each other. Funny thing that eh?” Kit responds.

“After the crash, I couldn’t stop think about you I just wanted to be with you. But it didn’t seem like the right time, Rachel just losing her mother and everything I could be that much of a bitch.” Kit says.

“Well I do love her but in a different kind of way, I feel I need to be there for her I need in my life just not as my lover. We are a much better suited couple; I mean hey we’re even the same age.” Kim responds.

“I just had to come back; I just had to see you. I don’t think I can live without you in my life again, I don’t think I could cope without your touch any longer. And yeah everyone’s going to think im being a selfless bitch, and heartless but I really couldn’t care right at this moment. I mean what’s life if you don’t act on your feelings? I just want to be spending the rest of my life with you.” Kit says.

“Well I realise now that my feelings didn’t go away for you, I was just trying to sweep them under the carpet and get on with my life with Rachel, but now you’re here I’m just thinking why hide my feelings any longer. My heart is beating so fast because of excitement of spending the rest of my life together with you.” Kim responds.

“Rachel is going to be heart broken, and you’ve just married her what were you thinking?”

“Well I didn’t you would come back declaring your love for me did I? So I just thought, I have to move on I have to get on with my life a life without kit because she obviously didn’t want me after the crash, but now u say u did and u just didn’t want to hurt Rachel even more than she was at that time. But hurting her at Xmas isn’t much better, although I’d much rather be with u this is just all so bad and confusing. I can’t see a way out of this without upset a lot of the bay.”

Archived